Chapter Fifteen

A/N
Well guys, look on the bright side. There are still some Aarmau fanfics on Wattpad and Aaron is still in My Street. So we can still be happy right? Heh...heh... (It won't be the same...)
Well anyways... on to the story!

Katelyn POV

I'm pretty sure everyone has noticed that Aphmau and Aaron are spending a lot of time together. Garroth and Laurence especially, they  have been more annoying than ever.

Every single day they would come to our house and ask if Aphmau is there. Every single day I would answer, since I have nothing better to do. They would come three times a day, at a specific time and I would be waiting at the door just telling them that she isn't there. I wish that I could ignore them but if I did they would just look through the window and shout my name.

Kawaii Chan has also been really annoying. Ever since she made a new friend, Crystal. They are both shipping Aaron and Aphmau. They think that I don't know this but, every Fridays when neither of them has work, they would go into Kawaii Chan's room and fangirl. It bothers my daily naps. Urg!

I've been so lonely for the past month. Nicole, hangs out with Dante almost everyday, but when she doesn't hang with him, she's working. I mean sure they've invited me to hang with them but I don't want to be a third wheel.
The only people who I'm close to nowa- days is Jeffory and Abby because every since the crash, we've been hanging out more. But it makes me happy yet sad.
I don't really like thinking about it but it's been on a mind for a while.

Though I'm happy for Aphmau, the last time she was like this was when she dated that jerk of a boyfriend she had in high school. I'm glad that she's found someone else.

A/N

It's really nice how Katelyn is supporting Aphmau. But I wonder what she meant by "the crash"? Oh well.
If you guys haven't picked what book I should make in the chapter called New Book? Then I suggest you go do that. Only two more days till I post the book. But so far it looks like Amnesia is winning.
Anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed. Thanks. Peace!