Chapter Twenty-Nine

Aphmau's POV

Tomorrow is my birthday! It is currently 10am and Aaron and I are off to Disneyland for day two. Yay!

My plan for today is to visit the pretty princesses and eat all of their royal food! I'm so evil. Before we left I grabbed my camera so that I could vlog my trip for all of my friends back home. I wonder what they are all doing right now.

//Daydream//
"Hey Kawaii~Chan... where's Aphmau?"

"Kawaii~Chan doesn't know. Maybe Aphmau~Senpai is with Aaron~Kun."

"Eh."
//End//
So they are basically doing the usual.

We just got to Disney and I ran straight to Fantasy Land, where all of the princesses are. The first princess I got to meet was Belle. Urg! Her yellow dress looks better in real life than in the animated movie!I also got to meet Snow White and Cinderella, but there are still so much more princesses I need to meet and take a selfie with. I'm starting to think that we aren't going meet all of them in one day. So sad.

It is now almost noon and I don't feel hungry at all. Mainly because we ate a lot of food and I think I had a little too much to drink. So I told Aaron to just meet me outside of the restaurant as I am going in the washroom.

After I finished, I saw a dash of light blue and red hair I'm the distance and Aaron looking at their direction confused.

"Aaron?"

"Ahh-Aphmau! Hey you're back!"

"Yeah... did I just see Katelyn and Nicole running?"

"No. I mean, I didn't see anyone we know."

"Oookay... Come on, let's go try to find more princesses then if we can't we can head off to Adventure Land!"

"Alright."

Two more hours have passed and we still didn't meet or see other princesses. Honestly, I am really disappointed in Disney. Right now we are headed to Adventure Land.As we got there, I saw two familiar looking faces in the line for the log ride. But at the same time, they look different.

"Garroth, Laurence?"

*turns around in shock* "Who's Garroth?" Said the blond haired boy wearing Mickey Mouse ears.

"And Laurence?" Said the other boy.

"Umm. Guys, don't play dumb with me. I know it you."

"Who is Garroth and Laurence?" Are they serious? I mean they look exactly like Garroth and Laurence... except for the fact that so called "Garroth" was not wearing his blue plaid shirt as usual. Instead he was wearing Laurence's striped shirt...? And Laurence was wearing Garroth's shrit...? Also, their voices sound different... I am so confused now.

"Seriously lady, who are those people?"
They really don't know?! This is just embarrassing.

"Sorry guys, my friend here thought you were our other friends from back home."

"Ya... sorry to bother you."

"It's alright."

-----
Garroth's POV

"Laurence..."

"Ya..."

"Is she still there?"

*looks behind him*"No I think they left."

"Whew. That was a close one. Luckily Dante and Travis were on the ride already otherwise she would have recognize us for sure."

"Yup."
-----
Aphmau's POV

Well that was weird. I was sure that those guy were Laurence and Garroth. Maybe I am missing my friends. I did want to spend my birthday with them after all. *sigh*

A/N
So, I will be ending this book on Aphmau's birthday. (Aka later today) But do not worry! I will make a sequel to this book. (Most likely called As the Weeks Go By...)
Hope you've enjoyed, thanks, peace!