Chapter Twenty

Kawaii Chan's POV

Aphmau Senpai opened the door to let whoever it was come inside. Boss told Kawaii Chan that she can have a day off today so Kawaii Chan did as the boss said.

Today was just any other normal day. Nothing much for Kawaii Chan to do. But a while ago the doorbell rang and Katelyn Sama screamed for Aphmau Senpai or Kawaii Chan to open the door. Kawaii Chan was about to but Aphmau Senpai beat her to it. It appears that Aaron Kun planned to visit Aphmau Senpai. Hmmm, Kawaii Chan wants to know why!

Kawaii Chan slowly creeped to Aphmau Senpai's door and she placed her cat ears against it. She could hear their muffled voices increasing.

"I won tickets for us to go to Disney Land for a week!"

*GASP*
A-aron Kun and Aphmau Senpai are g-going to Disney Land together?! Kawaii Chan needs to call Crystal Chan ASAP.

-----

"Hello? Kawaii Chan?"

"Crystal Chan! My house now. Emergency fangirl session."

"Alright! I'm on my way!"

-----

In less than five minutes after Kawaii Chan called her, Crystal Chan rang the door bell.

Kawaii chan opened it with her greeting her with a scream.
"Ahhhhhh! Kawaii Chan, what happened?! Is it something about Aapmau and Aaron?!"

"Yes but keep it quiet. Kawaii Chan already got scolded by Katelyn Sama last Friday."

"Aye eye!"

A/N
Guys, I'm sorry that this was only uploaded today. My freaking wifi decided to stop working in me for the last few days.
Also I'm changing the MC meet up date. I'm sorry this week I'm just waaaay to busy. Thanks. Peace!