Chapter Twenty-Six

Katelyn's POV

It's 2:00pm, we just arrived at the airport. I didn't know what hotel Aphmau was staying in so I just picked one that was the closest to Disneyland.

We got two rooms on the very top floor, as it has the most space in them. We all split, the boys in one hotel room, the girls in the other. Just so it won't be so... awkward.

We all assumed that Aphmau would be in Disneyland already trying to ride ALL of the rides so we decided to rest for the whole day today.

The girls said that we should do a girl's night while the boys do their thing. Abby, was put with us, because why not?

First thing everyone (girls and guys) wanted to do was go swimming, so before we went I took Abby to see what the pool looked like.

Luckily we didn't actually have to go to the change rooms because there was a viewing window.
I scanned the pool, it looked amazing. Abby was tugging on me to go to the change rooms to change when I saw Aaron, Aphmau, and... Lily? With some little boy? What?! I'm so confused.

I stopped Abby from getting to the door and I texted everyone that we couldn't go swimming yet.

Abby and I headed back to our room disappointed, and we were greeted by everyone (even the boys) crowding the door to know why.

"Aphmau's there, she's not changed but she's there with Aaron and... I think it was Lily? With some random little boy that Lily was hugging."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Laurence, Garroth, Zane, and the perverted side of Travis, was the first to react. "Aphmau, is there?! With Aaron half naked?!"

"Ohh my Irene you guys! Get your head out of the gutter! It's not like they were making out!" I yelled. By the thought of this, Kawaii~Chan screamed. I swear I will cut her tongue so she couldn't break my eardrums anymore.

"Besides, it looked like they were about to leave so we can swim, as soon as they leave."

After a while Abby and I went to check on the pool again and sure enough they weren't there. The only people remaining was Lily and that boy. I quickly texted everyone that Aphmau and Aaron are gone. They were basically stalking us because literally 30 seconds after I've sent the message, everyone pops out of nowhere.

"You guys wanted to go swimming that bad?" I rolled my eyes as we all laughed and headed towards the change rooms.

Swimming was fun. Everyone had such a good time except for Garroth. He was kind of uncomfortable about Lily being there. She was part of the squad that would gawked over him after all.

After that, the girls went to the hotel's karaoke bar while the guys went to the arcade. Abby, stayed with us of course. I'm told that I'm a good singer, but I doubt it. I swear that my singing can break your ear drums.

I didn't want to sing but the girls (including Nicole) forced me to. So I did. I ended up singing a song called Long Live, I think that it's by Taylor Swift but it didn't actually say.

(Here's the song if you've never heard it before. It's a good song. Gives me so much memories.)

My favourite part about that song is just screaming long live. Hahaha... reference I know it sucks. After I finished though I left all the girls except for Abby and Nicole's jaws open. They started telling how I should try out for The Voice or something.

Then Lucinda asked me the question I didn't want to hear.
"So, Katelyn... that song. It sounded so... touching, like you've put your heart into it and telling someone this... Who is it? Travis?"

"What?! No! If I did dedicate this song to someone it would definitely not be Travis. Eww!"

"Is it Daddy, Auntie Katelyn?"

"OooOoooh! Then Kawaii~Chan's high school ship would sail again! Katelyn~Sama, would you just tell us already I really want to fangirl!"

"No. If you want to know ask Nicole. Just leave me alone."

They all started to crowed Nicole. I know that she wouldn't say a thing but still, I don't want to make a huge deal over nothing. Plus even if I did dedicate that song to someone, I wouldn't tell them what-so-ever.

After a few more minutes of loud chatter. Nicole had enough. So she screamed,

"LADIES! We didn't come here to figure out who Katelyn dedicated that song to because I can assure you that it's NO ONE (inparticular). We came here to surprise Aphmau for her birthday. Which can I remind you that it's TWO days from now!"
Chatters of agreement started to flood and everyone said sorry to me. I'm so glad to have a friend like Nicole.

A/N
I wonder... who did Katelyn dedicate that song to?
By the way my stories will have a lot of biased opinions. I'm just gonna leave it at that. But I'm willing to make a fanfic open-minded. I might not like it but I'll make one to please the audience.
Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed! Thanks! Peace! (I've got to stop writing these at night.)