Chapter Nine

Aaron's POV

"Aphmau..." I'm in her room staring at her back. The tension is high and I don't know what to do.
"Aphmau, please just talk to me! Tell me did I do something wrong?!"
"YES Aaron! You did do something!"
Even though I saw that coming I was taken aback,
"Then just tell me and I can fix it." I can fix it right?
"No.*sniff* No Aaron, you can't fix it. But why didn't you tell me? If you told me I probably wouldn't have... I wouldn't have..." She started balling her eyes out. Tell her? Tell her what?! The gears in my head started clicking after what seems like ten minutes of awkward silence. Did she... find out?
"Don't play dumb with me Aaron! I know that you have a child!" She did.
"How did you?–"
"I followed you. Okay! That day when you went to the maid cafe with her. I followed you guys to the park, I hid behind the tree you guys were standing in front of. *sniff* I-I heard, everything."

I didn't know what to say... my heart, it literally felt like a bullet shot through it. I fell to my knees and said,
" So you know that I had a girlfriend that I accidentally got pregnant and that I have a son that I never knew existed until now. As well as that I have moved on from the girl that I've once loved to a even better girl, the one standing in front of me!" I started crying, this will probably be the only time I'll allow myself to cry in front of her. I heard a soft gasp as if it was a sign of relief. Then all I heard was crying and soft whispers saying,
"I'm sorry I doubted you. I assumed before I even asked you. I let myself fall into depression over a girl that you loved. I... let my jealousy get in the way. I'm so sorry."
"Jealousy?" She, was jealous? Does that mean? "I'm sorry Aphmau, but I think that I should go now. I need to take some time alone. Good bye." I wanted to say 'I love you' but, what's the point? Will my love even fix this?!
"Aaron! Wait!" She said that but I didn't listen I turned for the door and when I was about to leave I said,
"We could get some coffee tomorrow if you want me to explain this whole situation better, if you'd like. So meet me at my house at noon." Then I left without her answering.

A/N

Ohh snap! Lol. Wow that chapter was so DEEP! *sniff*
Anyways I'd love to write more but then I'd be putting Aaron's and Aphmau's POV in one chapter and before you people start telling me that I've done it before well, I only did it for the first three chapters and I'm going to do it for the last three chapters. So ya.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Bye. Peace!