Chapter Five

Aphmau's POV

After Kawaii Chan went to show Aaron and the mystery girl's table. We started talking about who she could be.
"Aphmau Senpai, I really don't like her. She looks like the type to sink sailing ships." She crossed her arms and pouted.
"Aww, Kawaii Chan, it alright. Maybe it's just a job interview."
"At a maid cafe? Kawaii Chan doesn't think so Aphmau Senpai. Aaron Kun did mention something though, he said that Lilith Chan was his..." She didn't even finish her sentence but I knew right away what he was going to say.  Of course! Aaron told me that he bumped into his ex... wait, HIS EX!
"Aphmau Senpai, are you okay? You look like a red tomato that wants revenge on something."
"Huh? Wha? It's nothing Kawaii Chan! Don't you worry!"
"Aphmau Senpai, are you sure? Kawaii Chan can try to help you?"
"Ya Kawaii Chan I'm sure. I'm going to ask to leave early okay?"
"B-but Aphmau Senpai! You can't leave Kawaii Chan on her own! What if Reese Senpai sees Kawaii Chan?!"
"I can assure you Kawaii Chan that Reese has work right now."
"But Aphmau Senpai-"
"Bye Kawaii Chan! See you at home!"

I walked away before she can say anything else. Then I headed straight to the boss' room. Luckily she was in a good mood and she let me get out early. Of course I only wanted to do that so I could follow Aaron.
I went back to the main lounge to find him and his ex. Urg! What if he has feelings for her still? Maybe that's why he took her here? Ahh! I can't think like this right now, I have to see what's happening with them.

Luckily for me there was a bush right behind Aaron so I hid there. It wasn't comfortable but it worked. Though I took too long, they were almost done talking. But I did manage to hear Aaron defending Kawaii Chan and I. Aww, he's so sweet. But when I peeked out of the bush I saw that Lilith girl running away crying. How can Aaron a sweet, caring guy say something that could make someone cry this much. He followed her though. Of course he would and being the creepy stalker I am right now, I followed them. I tried to keep my distance but when I saw that we were heading to the park, I knew exactly where to hide.

Lilith stopped when Aaron grabbed her hand they were in front of a tree I was hiding behind. I heard everything. I never thought Aaron, the guy who I knew since I've finished high school. Aaron, the guy who walks Celeste with me. Aaron, the guy I, the guy that I think I love could be the father of a child, and not some ordinary child. But his ex's.
I couldn't help myself, I had to run even if they see me it's not like it matters anymore. I ran straight home where I was greeted by Katlyn.
"Aphmau? Aphmau what's wrong?!"
I didn't answer, I just ran straight to my room and I cried. I ignored Katlyn's pounding on my door, I ignored Aaron's calls and texts, I even ignored Kawaii Chan. I literally felt my heart breaking. It hurts, it hurts a lot and I can't bare it any longer.

A/N
Hey people! So... once again this chapter almost made me cry. Oh by the way before I forget the schedule for March is Mondays and Fridays, so expect another chapter later this week.
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed and I can't believe my story nearly has 200 views. I mean when I first started writing this I didn't expect this much people to read it. So thank you! Peace!