Chapter Thirteen

Aaron's POV

It was really nice of Aphmau to buy all of those Easter eggs for Jacob. She really didn't have to, I mean Lilith said that she would buy the eggs.

Right after Aphmau left I texted Lilith to tell her that Aphmau already bought the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. She didn't seem to mind.

~Easter Monday~

Yesterday Jacob was overly excited to find the eggs but luckily Aphmau and I hid it pretty well that he didn't find any yet. Phew!

I headed over to the kitchen to make Jacob some bunny-shaped pancakes. It turned out looking like an egg but I decorated the egg to have a bunny inside. He seemed really amused by that.
*Ding Dong*
I opened the door to see who it was and I don't know why I was so surprised to see Aphmau there but I was.
"Aphmau? What are you doing here?" I questioned her but looking at her face it tells me that I offended her.
"What? I can't come over to watch my boyfriend's son hunt for eggs? You know me, I need to take lots of pictures before he leaves!" It was too cute, that I just burst out laughing!
"HAHAHAHAH...*gag*HAHA...*cough,cough* Ha..."
"Are you okay? Here I'll go get you some water." She stepped inside and hurried to the kitchen as I closed the door and followed her.
When she gave me the water I slowly swallowed it down and started talking again.
"Sorry. I just chocked on my own spit."
"Haha, ya that happens to me a lot." After that we just started saying random Easter puns from the top of our heads.

We didn't realize that Lilith was standing behind us until Jacob ran off of his chair shouting "Mama! Mama!" We turned around looking at her hugging Jacob in her arm.
"Now can we start Daddy?"
"Yes, Jacob. I'll just go get your basket from my room." I left the three of them together. As I was making my way down the stairs I could hear voices saying.
"And what do you think you're doing with Aaron?" It was Lilith.

"Look I have a name and I'm just Aaron friend. We've been close every since he graduated." Then Aphmau.
"Ya well I've been closer to him. Plus you call yourself his friend?! Well I've seen the look in his eyes when he's talking about you. So back off from him alright?!" I can't take it anymore. I stepped in before thing get out of hand.

"Ahem!" They both squeaked to the sound of my booming voice. "Lilith, Aphmau, would you both please stop. We're here for Jacob. NOT for you two to dis over who gets me. Besides, Lilith I'm taken and there's nothing you can do about that." I walked over to Aphmau and I put my arm around her. Lilith's face looks thirsty, for revenge.
"Urg! Let's just start the Easter egg hunt." She said. And so we started and we had a blast as Jacob found nearly all of the eggs.

A/N

OMG! Lilith that is so rude! Oh well what can you do.
So... The moment you've all been waiting for...
It is time to announce the winner for the character contest! Drumroll please! *drumrolls*

The winner of Person's First Character Contest is...

Crystal!

Yay! Congrats to @sparkle12354 for suggesting that to me and to follow up on another comment, I will do more people's POVs because I think that it would be interesting to see Kawaii Chan's perspective or Katelyn's.

Anyways, thanks to those who participated in this character contest! I'm sorry I didn't pick yours but I was thinking of doing another one at the end of April or the end of May. So stay tuned to see if I will, so you could have a second chance of winning. I hope you've enjoyed. Thanks! Peace!

PS:The schedule for April is still Mondays and Fridays.

Announcement: I may be starting a new book soon but I have two choices that I badly want to do. More information will be on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Okie dokie, peace!