Chapter Nineteen

A/N
I'm sorry guys. I meant to upload this yesterday but I took a nap and woke up in the morning. The next two weeks are my busiest so please don't bug me about getting things out. Thanks.

Also,I'm doing a MC meet up (on PC only, sorry PE users.) It will be on Saturday April 30 at 3pm EST on the Hypixel sever. I will be failing at the parkour in the lobby and my IGN is, awesome_angel21. Hope to see you! Enjoy!

Aaron's POV

Today is the day, I'm going to tell Aphmau that I've won Disney Land tickets for her. She's going to be so surprised! I cannot wait!

I texted her saying that I will come over in a few minutes. So I started walking there, when I got there I knocked on the door.
*Knock, knock,knock*

I could hear Katelyn yelling for someone to open the the door. Oh typical Katelyn. Aphmau answered, "Hey Aaron!"

"Hey!" It's so hard to hide my feelings for her here.

"Come, let's talk in my room."

"Okay." We headed for her room but when I got there Celeste jumped onto me, making me fall back.

"Clesete! Don't jump on Aaron!" She whimpered.

"It's fine. I didn't get hurt."

"So... what's so important that you want to come here for?"

"Well, about a week ago I tried to win something on the local radio station."

"And...?"

"And I won tickets for us to go to Disney Land for a week!"

"Oh. My. Ireane! Really?!"

"Yup!"

"Ahhhhhh! DIDNEY! Thanks Aaron! Oh my, I literally can't believe this! I thought you didn't like Disney?"

"I don't but your birthday was coming up so... ya."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Heh, no problem. But we better keep quiet we don't Kawaii Chan or Katelyn knowing."

"Oh ya! Right! Thanks soo much though!"

We hugged then trying to act casual I said, "So, do you want to play some video games?"

A/N
Everything I wanted to say to you guys was at the beginning. So I hope you've enjoyed. Thanks. Peace!