Chapter Three

Aphmau's POV
When I woke up it was morning, I found myself on the couch leaning against Aaron. What the freak happened?! I moved as far as I could, when he started to wake up. Oh no!
"Good morning!" He said. Of course I was still freaked out about sleeping on the couch with my head on Aaron's shoulder! I mean the last thing I remembered was singing to Let It Go, then everything was a blur.
"H-hi!" I stuttered. "What happened last night?" I wanted to know so badly!
"Oh umm... we were watching Frozen, then you started to fall asleep after you sung Let It Go and I guess I must of fallen asleep as well because if I didn't I would've moved you to the guest room." I blushed. I bet that I was blushing deep red, like tomato red right now. "Oh, o-okay." I said.

After eating breakfast at Aaron's house Celeste and I walked home finding Kawaii Chan in front if the door to greet us.
"So Aphmau Senpai, why did you stay at Aaron Kun's house?"

"Kawaii Chan! It wasn't like that! It was thunder storming and he didn't want me to catch a cold so he offered me to stay at his place for the night."

"Ya,sure it was."

Judging by her sarcastic tone I'm guessing that she's gonna make people do some fan art of me and Aaron. Or fanfics! Ahh that would be a nightmare! Well I better get going Kawaii Chan and I have job interview at the new maid cafe that just opened up.

Aaron's POV

I am stuck between two girls, one of them was possibly married (or taken) the other I don't know if she feels the same way about me. Well I know how she feels I'm just not 100% sure. I dreamt of them both, my first love and my new love if I could even call her that. This morning I lied to Aphmau about what happened last night. Yes, we did watch Frozen and yes, she did fall asleep after singing Let It Go. But I didn't sleep during the movie, I just simply watched her. It may sound creepy but I feel like if something happened to her I feel kind of responsible. Like I'm her guardian angel or something. But I feel like that whenever she's hurt it would be my fault for not protecting her. My question though, am I even suppose to be thinking like that right now? I mean we aren't dating even if I really want o kiss her soft looking lips. Plus with Lily back visiting the town, not to mention Jacob who looks kind of like me what am I suppose to think?!

I went out on my daily jogs again though this time I didn't meet up with Aphmau, she told me about that she has a job interview with Kawaii Chan, so I know that she's busy. But I did bump into with someone else, I didn't want to see her today though. The thing is our break up was pretty painful, not just for her but for me as well. It went something like this...

I was talking to Grace, Lily's best friend and she happened to mention that Lily was moving to Paris to pursue her dreams of being an artist.

"She never told you?! Being her boyfriend you would think you'd be the second person she told. Beside me of course, being her bestie and all." Grace said.

"Ya that's what I would think too." I said.

"Well Aaron, you better tell her that you've found out." As Grace said that, Lily came along and joined us...

"Hey guys! What's up?" She kissed me on the cheek. I bet that she sensed that something was wrong because she quickly asked what was wrong. When no one responded, Grace made up a random excuse to leave so it was just me and Lily.
"Aaron?"

*sigh* "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Don't play dumb with me Lily, I know that you're planning to move to Paris!"

"H-how did you find out?!"

"Grace told me."

"Aaron I was planning on telling you at graduation but-"

"But I found out earlier. Lily, you know that I'd be okay with that, it's just the long distance thing. Without seeing you everyday would tear a hole in my heart. Literally. You know that I'd come with you if you just told me."

"I know. That's exactly why I didn't want you to find out." Tears wear streaking down her face, I'm not the type of person who cries but this just shatters my heart so I could feel the hot tears peeking out of my face.

"Aaron, I didn't tell you because I knew that you would follow me, I wanted you to try to live life without me... I wanted you to meet new people, to fall in love with someone all over again. But if you come with me, then you wouldn't have that opportunity."
Now I defiantly confirmed the tears rolling.
"But Lily what about all the plans we made after we finished high school? What about our plan on renting a small apartment together? What about..." I almost didn't want to say it... but I did anyways. "What about us?!"

"Aaron! It would never work out anyways! I'm that shy artistic girl nobody especially not the popular kids like you pays attention to. I'm that girl who sits there, hiding in the shadows."

The words she said, stung like a million bees, no hornets that stung me all at the same time.
"Was that really how you saw us? It's like I don't even know you anymore Lily, I don't know what's gotten into you but you've change, a lot." And with that being said I just straight up walked away. I didn't turn to look back when she called my name. I ignored her until the end of graduation. That's when everything hit me, that when the real pain started. ..