Chapter Eight

Aphmau's POV

Katelyn told me all about Aaron visiting. Urg! He's going to come back later. I need to find an excuse on why I should see him because at this point everyone pretty much knows that I'm mad at him. Garroth an Laurence are being annoying as ever now that they know I'm mad at Aaron, for goodness sake they don't even know why I'm mad at him!

I texted all the ladies on my contact list, Lucinda, Nicole, Katelyn, Kawaii Chan, heck I even texted my mother! But it seems like everyone is busy. Katelyn is babysitting Abby, Kawaii Chan is at work, Nicole is sick, my mom... well I love her but now's not the time, and Irene knows where Lucinda could be. I do not want to hang out with the guys because then they'll ask me non-stop questions. So I'm basically forced to stay home.

It's now 5pm if I know Aaron he should be coming right about now.
*ding dong*
Luckily Katelyn didn't leave yet so I made her open the door while I go and hide in my room. I can hear their muffled voices through the door saying,
"Aaron, looking for Aphmau again are you?"
"Ya. I told you I'd come back."
"Well she's in her room." Gosh dang it Katelyn why do you have to tell him that?! Now he'll want to see me for sure!
"Can I go see her?" And there goes the question.
"Ya I don't think she'll mind. But just a heads up... I'll be leaving to babysit for Jeffery." Katelyn, twice you have failed me. Urg!
"Okay that's fine I won't be long anyways." I heard the footsteps heading for my room upstairs. Then a knock.
*knock,knock,knock*
"Hello? Aphmau? It's Katelyn."
I not stupid. I know that Aaron is there behind her.
"What do you want Katelyn?"
"I want to see how you are doing, is it illegal for roommates to get concerned about their roommates?"
"Aright fine you can come in."
She opened the door and she let Aaron in, that's three times now Katelyn... two more fails and you owe me. Instead of Katelyn coming inside as well, she opened the door for Aaron and she slammed the door after him. I should have know! So she does know that I'm mad at him! I bet that they've planned this! I just sat there as he stands and just watches me. Let the awkwardness begin!

A/N

Hey people! Sorry this was posted late I am really tired so ya. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed. Bye. Peace!