Chapter Fourteen

A/N
Hahahaha... APRIL FOOLS. Heh. Did I fool you? Lol anyways...
Spring Break is coming to a close for me. On Monday I will be returning to school and the updates will be late again. I'm sorry. But what can you do? Also just a heads up for those people who picked Amnesia, it will get very very very very VERY sad. So if you think that you will have enough tissues then good job. (Sorry,I should have put this in the New Book? chapter.)
Now, enjoy the story!
Peace!

Kawaii Chan's POV

Kawaii Chan has been getting lonely ever since Aphmau Senpai started hanging out with Aaron Kun again. Those two seem to be getting really close. Close to the point that Kawaii Chan's ship will set off! Eek!

Yesterday the maid cafe hired a new employee. She is a Me'fwa just like Kawaii Chan and she has pale blue eyes, black hair and red cat ears. Apparently boss wants Kawaii Chan to be her supervisor since Kawaii Chan is so passionate about her job at the maid cafe.

Her name is Crystal Chan and Crystal Chan and Kawaii Chan instantly became best friends. Crystal Chan fangirls just like Kawaii Chan and she is also into kawaii things! Ahhhhh!

Kawaii Chan told Crystal Chan all about Kawaii Chan's ship with Aphmau Senpai and Aaron Kun docking and Crystal Chan is all over it too! Now Kawaii Chan and Crystal Chan fangirl together!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A/N
Honestly guys, Person made this chapter short on purpose because it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(She is not over exaggerating this)
hard to write in third person. What Person is trying to say is that if you are talking in it then it's cake, but when you attempt to write it down... she can promise you one thing: You will type(or write) in "I","we", and all of those first person words A LOT. Trust her. This is not the first time she had to do this.

Okie dokie I'll stop now hehe!
Anyways, I hope you liked a switch of POVs because next chapter I could be doing Katelyn's or Garroth's or (Insert a random character's name here)'s POV. Thanks. Peace!

PS: I'm sorry if I got the whole Chan,Sama, thingy wrong. I don't really understand it mainly because I've only watched 7 animes (and I DO NOT need more people bugging me to watch anime). I'm sorry that I'm not that type of person. So anyways... correct me if I did the Chan,Sama,thingy wrong. Thanks. Peace!