Chapter Eleven

Aaron's POV

My dreams were occupied with Aphmau's lips touching mine. The feeling was so sweet, like a longing feeling I had was just released. The last time I've felt this way was so long.
Her lips were so soft, and the kiss was so sudden, I didn't expect her to do that. I'm just glad she came back to her normally cheerful self, and that she managed to put all of the tension between us out of the way.

But now that I think of it... if Aphmau kissed me, does that mean we're dating?! Honestly though, for me that wouldn't be so bad! But what will other people think? Urg! Aphmau why did you have to kiss me?! But I've missed you to.

(The next day...)

*Ding Dong*
I opened my door to find Aphmau there. What she did yesterday made things a little awkward.
"Aaron," she started. "I'm sorry I kissed you yesterday. I didn't even know why I did it! It just–happened, I guess for me it was the heat of the moment. Plus I've been thinking about the things you've said in my room the other day. How you... love me." I guess I was caught up in trying to make Aphmau happy again that I forgot that I even said that I've moved on from Lilith to her.
"Okay so...?"
"I've been feeling the same way when we first started actually meeting up everyday. At first I thought it was just because we were such good friends but then I realized that the love I have for you was stronger than love friends give each other."
"So does that mean...?" We're dating. I was going to say by no matter how hard I tried the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.
"Yes. It means that I love you too." She said.
That not what I meant but I was glad that she loved me. Then she came in to give me a hug.
"Aphmau, now that we know our feelings for eachother, does that mean we're... dating?"
"I don't know. I've never really dated anyone and the people I did date in high school were total jerks. So I don't know what a serious relationship is like."
"Right. Well I don't really want a lot of attention, especially from Kawaii Chan." It's true though. Us dating would mean paparazzi also known as Kawaii Chan stalking us where ever we go.
"Ya, I think it's best that we keep it secret. For our sake and for the neighbourhood's sake. I mean you've heard that girl scream." We just sat there on my couch laughing and having a good time. Jacob came up to is once and a while to ask if we wanted to play with him and we did.

"Today was fun." Aphmau said. I nodded as my agreement. It really was fun.
"Hey! Aphmau, next week I'm taking Jacob Easter egg hunting, wanna join?"
"*gasp* DO YOU NOT KNOW ME?! Of course I will!" I laughed then I leaned in to her soft, sweet lips like how she kissed me yesterday.

A/N

And that my friends was kiss number two! Haha! The Easter egg hunting chapter will be released on Easter Monday aka next Monday so ya. This chapter was mainly to explain the whole Aphmau, and Aaron situation so... yes they are dating. Secretly though so din't tell Kawaii Chan.
Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed thanks, Peace!