Chapter Six

Aphmau's POV

"Aphmau, I know you're ignoring me, I'm sorry. I only figured out I had a son a week ago I swear! But just to let you know, I will be helping Lilith with Jacob more now and that won't change our daily walks. Unless you're that mad at me. I understand completely, if I was you... I'd probably do the same thing. I'm sorry, I really am, I have to go to work now, but Aphmau... it's me you're mad at, so don't take out on your friends. Goodbye I'll call again later." Earlier today Aaron called me, I didn't pick it up of course so he left a voice mail. Now all I can hear is the ringing of his voice saying all of those words.

The day I found out Aaron was a dad I was heartbroken. I thought I was done, that I couldn't survive seeing him like this ever. I fell into a deep depression, I rarely ate and when I did it was nothing healthy. I never talked, everyone just looked at me with concern. I just thought that Aaron liked me. I guess I got my hopes up over nothing. Today though, after hearing Aaron's latest voicemail I feel like I should change. I mean who cares what my friends think? I will just ignore the fact that Aaron is a father! Wait no, I should just ignore Aaron! I bet that would help. So I rose to my feet and I put a big happy smile on.

The first person to see me was no other than my fabulous roommate Kawaii Chan.
"Aphmau Senpai? You're out bed?! And smiling?!" She literally fell to the ground. I guess it has been a while since I got out of my room. I went to go see Katelyn to see if she has anything planned for today. So I went searching all over our house for her.

It wasn't until 5pm when Katelyn came back. I could have sworn that she doesn't have work today.
"Hey Katelyn! I'm glad your home! Wanna go watch Once Upon A Time with me?" Judging by her reaction I'm guessing that she didn't see me.
"Oh... my... Irene... Aphmau! You almost gave me a heart attack. Wait, Aphmau? Y-you're back to your normal self? Oh thank Irene I thought you'd never come back!" I started to giggle. Why? Well the reason is simple, Katelyn the tough girl was out looking fancy.
"So Katelyn, who'd go out with? Jeffory?"
"Huh? W-what?! N-no! Jeffory and I are just friends!"
"Say whatever you want Katelyn, I know what what you're up to." I started flipping through the channels until I found Once Upon A Time. Katelyn and I are obsessed with this show so we usually do a marathon of it.
"Aphmau, don't you dare start watching without me! I'll be back I just need to get out of this awful dress!"
"Aww Katelyn the dress actually suits you! It's matches your hair, both light blue."
"Umm... Aphmau? Why is Kawaii Chan lying on the floor?" Oh it's feel great to be back! I just hope that Aaron truly doesn't have feeling for Lilith anymore.

A/N
Hey people, I'm sorry this chapter was all over the place and you probably didn't understand it, I'm sorry. I'm just really bad at English. Anyways I've been thinking if I should include more character's POV instead of just Aaron's and Aphmau's. I haven't decided yet so let me know what you think. I hope you enjoyed (even if it didn't make sense). Peace!