Turnabout Forgeries, Part 10 (Sophie) FINAL

Tommy and Tenny freaked out for a few minutes, though Tenny looked about ten times more confused than Tommy. Tommy shoved the weird note into his pocket, his face as pale as Kyo and I's hair. Was he okay in the brain? 

The judge certainly didn't seem to be, as he was staring blankly at Tommy and Tenny in confusion. "That was..." he began, voice trailing off as he thought of how to finish that sentence. 

"Eventful," Yinny declared with a frown. "Too eventful, if you ask me."

"I suppose it's time for me to declare my verdict on the defendant," the judge announced. "This court finds the defendant, Kyo Raine, not guilty. Court is adjourned!" He slammed down his gavel as the bailiffs stepped away from Kyo. 

//June 18, 2031. Defendant Lobby No. 2, 12:08 PM//

I ran to Kyo as soon as we got out into the lobby. She scooped me up into her arms, hugging and spinning as she went. I could have sworn I saw a smile on her lips. Only her family members like me can make her smile for real. Well, us and Abby and Anty. They always make her really happy for being so nice to her.

"You're free!" I exclaimed in joy, hugging her tightly. "Now, we can go have fun and have a picnic and be free and happy together!!"

"Congratulations on your not guilty verdict," Tenny smiled at her. 

"I should be the one thanking you and Lust," Kyo told her with a small smirk of satisfaction. "And about Lust... I need to apologize to you."

"Huh?" Tommy gasped. "What for?"

"I was acting rude to you for no reason. I guess that nine years ago is still on my mind. But I see now that I was making too many assumptions too soon. So here is my apology for my behavior... Thomas..." Kyo smiled, bowing her head ever so slightly. 

"I-It's nothing too big...!" Tommy laughed awkwardly, though I could tell he liked being addressed by Kyo in an intimate manner. 

"It's more than 'nothing too big'," Kyo told him happily. "You helped me out in there. I owe it to you."

Tommy blushed and looked down. "Thanks..." he whispered sheepishly. "That really means a lot..."

"Let's head back to the agency," Tenny cut in. "The four of us have a date with Mr. Morix about our deal with you getting hired."

I stared up at Tommy in confusion, not really sure what he was talking about. "Let's do that," he agreed with a nod. His fingers wrapped around mine and he led me out of the courthouse. 

//June 18, 2031. Morix Law Offices, 12:49 PM//

"Here we are," Tenny declared once we got to this big building. She led us up some stairs and onto the third floor, where she knocked on a door with a label that read 'MORIX LAW OFFICES'. 

The door was flung open by a girl that looked a few years older than Tommy. "I knew you would be back! And I knew that you would win that case!" she exclaimed. 

"So the deal is going to happen?" Tommy asked her hopefully. He squeezed my hand in excitement. 

The girl nodded and yanked Tommy inside. Tenny, Kyo, and I followed, though I was dragged along by Tommy, who was still holding tight to my hand. 

The other people who I recognized from when I requested help for Kyo all stood inside, smiling at Tommy and I as we entered. "Welcome back," a blue and black haired guy smiled warmly. He was so nice! I could just tell he was a good person who needs a hug most of the time! 

"So... We're really going through with the deal?" Tommy repeated, still bouncing slightly with happiness. 

"Of course we are! We're Team Morix! We don't lie about things like that, you know!" the honey blonde girl who had answered the door exclaimed, pulling Tommy and I closer. Kyo and Tenny followed us over to the circle where everybody stood.

"Initiation ceremony begin!" a black haired girl who looked like she was about Tommy's age. She held hands with the man with a red ribbon around his head on one side and Tenny on the other. She began whispering something that sounded like a bunch of Japanese names, which confused me so much.

"Listing off anime characters isn't going to initiate Thomas, Yuri," the honey blonde told her with a sigh.

'Yuri' giggled. "I know. I just like listing off anime characters. I mean, who doesn't? It's a lot of fun!" she announced happily.

"Basically, you're in," black and blue guy smiled at Tommy. "And if these two helped you out, then that means that they can help out around here, too."

"Cool!" I exclaimed upon realizing he was talking about Kyo and I. "I'm working someplace awesome with Tommy! This is the best day ever!"

"She's so cute!" Yuri gushed, picking me up happily. I giggled as she hugged me. I think Kyo stared at us in jealousy from the background, but I can never really be sure.

"Sophie, Thomas, please come with me," Kyo announced.

Yuri put me down and frowned. "Fine... If you really have to go..." she pouted. Tommy blushed at seeing her expression. Looks like he's got a crush on Yuri! I'll call it Thomuri!!

"Let's go," Kyo told me, taking my hand and leading me out. I waved to my new friends and we exited the room and then the building entirely. 

//June 17, 2031. Umber Mansion, 1:20 PM//

"What are we doing at your job, Kyo?" I asked once we entered the big files room at the mansion Abby and Anty owned.

Kyo reached for a file in a slick folder on the third shelf from the bottom. She hesitated for a few seconds before handing it over to Tommy. "I'm sure you'll find the contents of this file quite interesting," she told him. 

And with that said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room while I struggled to run back and hug Tommy, who looked distressed at what Kyo had given him.

-------------------------------------------

i shouldn't be on here but i must get stress away so take an update okay bai

-Digital