Turnabout Recollection, Part 5 (Sora)

When I got back to the crime scene after questioning Mr. Tyler down at the precinct, the defense team was already there. None of them seemed to like looking at the body (which they were doing at present), so I figured now was as good a time as ever to butt into their conversation like the nosy little girl I am.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaimed, cutting into the Mr. Lust, Sophie, Kyo, J, and Mr. Griffin's investigation of hte corpse. "You guys want to see me, don't you?"

"Prosecutor Lin!" Mr. Lust exclaimed, turning to face me with a smile. "We were wondering where you had gone off to!"

"Questioning witnesses and the like. Takes up a little bit of time, that's all," I told him, shrugging.

"How am I taking up your time, Prosecutor Lin the Beautiful~?"

I groaned and turned to see Mr. Tyler strutting up towards me. I muttered angry, incomprehensible curse words as he took my hand and gave it a smooch. I proceeded to rub my hand on my jeans leg to wipe off the saliva of the guy who wouldn't stop flirting with me. It made me feel sick. The only person who is allowed to flirt with me is Ghastly!! When is this idiot going to learn that?!

"I'm taken by the Chief Prosecutor, Mr. Tyler. You already know that. I've told you 5111 times," I told him.

"Can you get mad at me for loving somebody with such a stunning face and even more dazzling hair that puts the sky to shame?" Mr. Tyler sighed dreamily.

"My boyfriend has a knife," I told him threateningly.

Mr. Tyler didn't seem to care. "Nothing shines as beautifully as your eyes, Prosecutor Lin," he told me, prattling on endlessly as he had done during questioning. I hadn't gotten much more than a flirtatious remark out of him from two hours of interrogation. How much more tiring can a human even get?

"Please just... Shut up and tell the defense what you saw the day of the crime," I instructed of him, wanting to let Tora or Jay take over but then he'd freak out over Tora or tell Jay to get me back. And Jay being the scaredy cat he is, he'd do it.

Mr. Tyler nodded and turned to Mr. Lust, Sophie, and Kyo. "I was driving to the Nico Nico Pub, I'm sure you all remember that place, where I work," he began.

"We know that, idiot. Move on with it a little bit faster," Kyo snarled.

"No need to snap... But anyways, I was driving next to this dark blue car when this gunshot pierced the air. The car in front of the dark blue one slid to a stop and it didn't move. I called the police as soon as I saw this all unfold like any true citizen would do," Mr. Tyler told them.

"Did you see anything relating to the driver of the dark blue car?" Mr. Lust asked.

Mr. Tyler shook his head. "Nope. Though I think I saw a little bit of blue somewhere in the car..."

"That's something related to the driver, you buffoon," I muttered, rolling my eyes angrily. "Anything else?"

"They had bright blue eyes, similar to yours~" Mr. Tyler smirked.

"Shut up," I growled at him.

"I like a fighter of a girl. Makes me think that I won't have to do all of the work in the undead invasions that may come soon," Mr. Tyler continued.

"That's sexist on SO many levels!!" I yelled. "Somebody please get this guy away from me before I blow my top faster than a teapot with 11037 degree tea inside!!"

J and Mr. Griffin pulled Mr. Tyler away, making me sigh in relief. I placed my hand on my forehead tiredly. He had given me a wicked headache by just being in my vicinity. How annoying could a guy get? Apparently, a guy can become annoying by being Sullivan Tyler. Leaves me wishing that the old comedian was still around (the one who Mr. Tyler said he was better than during questioning).

"He sure is strange," Kyo muttered, shaking her head. "More than strange, even."

"Makes you want to hit yourself over the head with a frying pan?" Sophie chirped up, staring at Kyo with curious eyes.

"Pretty much," I agreed.

"Anyways, I guess that this is yet another round of Lin and Yin against Raine and Lust," Kyo cut in.

"Sounds close enough to accurate," I nodded. "Anyways, I don't think that the Gentleman Murderer did it. But whoever did it will burn in the hottest fires of he-" Kyo jabbed a finger at Sophie, making me stop my violent death threat.

"Why are you so intent on having that guy caught?" Mr. Lust asked. "I didn't see any Lin on the list of victims for the Gentleman Murderer..."

I shook my head. "It's not that! It's that he tried to kill my baby sister and framed my baby daughter for it! He needs to die the most painful and agonizing death anybody can think of! Like some creepy green light consumes him and he gets a strange scar on his corpse or whatever!" I cried.

"This isn't a fantasy book, Ms. Lin," Sophie told me.

I shrugged. "It's fun to think about."

"On another subject, who do you think the Gentleman Murderer is? We'll have to catch them in order to prove Ryoko innocent of all of these murders and the attempted murder from last month," Mr. Lust interrupted.

"I don't even know if he's involved in the case," I frowned. "I can't think of why he would involve himself with it if it could put his life in danger. And I highly doubt it's Mr. Tyler, before you ask."

"We weren't going to ask that," Kyo sighed. "But we're going to need your help to catch this fiend. Are you in or not?"

I took her now outstretched hand and shook it with a smile. "Of course I'm in. I would have to be stupid to turn down an offer like this one. It's not everyday you get to catch a mad killer, you know," I grinned.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to go and type the next QATH book because hype

And V i c t o r i a

Hopefully this book will be done April 11th because the QATHiversary is important

-Digital