Epilogue (Digital) FINALE

~

Characters made by Girlinatophat AceAttorneyFan _lily_shield_ PhoenixFlameAngel1

~

~Aqua Alla~

"I heard that the scumbag who killed all those people was finally sent to jail... They really deserved it... They deserved it for letting my mom get killed in his fancy little car crash... That guy is really an idiot..."

~

Other characters made by Averlxhan waffle_kid_stories risingstaroftheworld

~

~Anton Burke~

"I-I'm really excited for Polly a-and Daddy's wedding! T-they're letting me b-be the flower girl! I-I've never done that b-before, but I bet that i-it's a lot of fun... Flowers a-are fun, so it h-has to be a lot of fun...!"

~

~KJ Jett~

"So many attacks and people survive... Why didn't that happen with Venus?! I miss her more than ever now...! Venus! Don't let people taunt me by having names of planets like you did when you were still alive, babe!!"

~Lucas Red~

"I'm happy that Mr. Morix is finally getting married. Felicity keeps telling me that they've been 'canon' for ages, but I don't believe it. I mean, does it look like they're flying out of cannons to her? Then again, she is a little crazy..."

~

~Averl Jones~

"I'm finally starting law school! I got accepted into one of the best in the country recently, so I can finally become a full fledged lawyer! Who knows?! Maybe I'll even get to work at the agency and take on cases of my own...!"

~

~Yuri Rinko~

"Believe it or not, Thomas and I started going out a few weeks ago. He's surprisingly date able, so I think that I'm really going to enjoy going out with him. Here's hoping that Chrysalis doesn't tease me as revenge for me poking and prodding her about Anton so much..."

~

~Anthony Umber~

"There are many things I said to Edgar Lust when I prosecuted his trial. Not one of is child appropriate. I'm just hoping that Kyo's younger sister wasn't there watching the trial, because I don't want her to come and ask for a lollipop while cussing."

~

~Abilene Umber~

"Yuri's really happy with her new boyfriend! I've been giving her advice since I recently started going out with a nice guy myself. He's tall and has dark hair... And from what I hear, really really hard fists that make people scream in fear... My white knight..."

~

~Niamh Tenniswood~

"It appears that love is in the air lately... That's a nice thing, especially seeing as Vito and I are getting serious. Maybe we're even getting married and I didn't tell anybody because I didn't want to be teased... Who is to say?"