Turnabout Recollection, Part 1 (Pieter)

A lot can happen in nine years.

People change...

"MOM!!!"

People die...

"The Gentleman Murderer! He's to blame for all of this! And he's right there!! Or should I say... She is!!"

People are born...

"Calm down there, darling... It'll be alright... Sh... Kyo's here..."

And people are left in danger.

"All you had to do was tell me one little thing. It wasn't that hard. It's your fault that this happened, and now, I'm going to show you what really happens when you defy the Gentleman Murderer."

//November 28, 2031. Morix Law Offices, 9:39 AM//

About a month after Nevada's case, things were rather normal at the agency. Well... Relatively. Chrysalis was home, Yuri was screaming, Lily was going out with that fireball of an attorney... So normal. At least for our weird gang.

I was curled up with Chrysalis watching TV (since our oldest brother had been out a lot recently, I would be left to watch her in moments like this) when our showing of The Steel Samurai was cut off by a flash on the screen, followed by the words 'BREAKING NEWS'.

"Huh?" I heard Niamh ask as she looked up from the endless amounts of paperwork before her. "What is it?"

A red haired woman flashed onto the screen, holding a microphone. "This is Ayano Tsukasa, reporting live from the scene of yet another murder in our fair town. It appears that the Gentleman Murderer has attacked once again, killing his twentieth victim!"

"What?!" Sophie yelled, looking up from the Candy Land game she and Thomas had previously been playing.

"You heard me right! The Gentleman Murderer killed young man Ryu Chinami, who was well noted for his involvement in the AE-7 car crash from nine years ago. He was shot in the head once, killing him instantly. The Gentleman Murderer left a cravat behind at the scene of the crime, much like he did when attacking young woma..." Ayano's voice trailed off as the TV went mute. Chrysalis was holding the remote up to the TV, shushing it from continuing to monologue about the case from a month before.

"What?" Chrysalis asked when everybody stared at her. "I'm sorry, but I do not like hearing about serial killers nearly murdering me, thank you very much!"

She turned up the volume when the picture of the crime scene from her attack vanished from the screen. Ayano's voice reached my ears once again. "...Arrested for the crime was a local girl in her teens. Her name has not been told to us yet, but we hear that she works for Nico Nico Pub and is being accused for being the Gentleman Murderer, despite being female," Ayano continued to explain.

Thomas was so shocked that he dropped his double yellow space card onto the ground, knocking over his blue playing piece. "Nico Nico...?!" I heard him whisper. "That was the crime scene from my third case a few months back!"

Lucas gestured him to be quiet as the TV continued to babble to us. "Wait! The defendant's name just came through! Thanks to KJ Jett for giving us the information! The suspect goes by the name of Ryoko Chinami, and she is said to be the defendant's twin sister. She works as a dancer at Nico Nico Pub and was arrested for murder, one also committed by the Gentleman Murderer a few months ago," Ayano told us.

"R-Ryoko was the one who got arrested?!" Thomas yelled.

As if on cue, the door crashed open and a girl with right red hair came running in. "Kuda?" Kyo asked, raising an eyebrow to the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"R-Ryoko was arrested...! And since you guys... Helped her last time... I was hoping... That you could... Do the same again!" 'Ms. Kuda' shouted. "Will you do it?! Please say you will!"

"Of course we will!" Thomas cried, getting to his feet.

"You're not working with the killer again, are you?" Kyo asked the girl, glaring at her interrogatively.

Ms. Kuda looked down fearfully. "N-no... I'm sorry I messed up last time... I really didn't mean to do that... I was just scared..." Ms. Kuda apologized.

"You could actually help our case a lot, Ms. Kuda," Thomas cut in. "You were attacked by the Gentleman Murderer a while ago during the Nico Nico Pub case. You could help us prove that Ryoko didn't do it."

Ms. Kuda nodded violently. "If it'll make up for how I screwed up, I'm in!"

"I guess that we'll be on our way to the detention center now," Kyo announced. "Sophie, Thomas, let's go."

The trio exited the room, so I decided to ask a question of my own. "Who's the Gentleman Murderer? You guys haven't told me much about him."

"A serial killer. Some even say he's like some sort of assassin," Niamh explained.

I instinctively held Chrysalis a little tighter. "I hate the sound of him already," I frowned.

//November 28, 2031. ???, ???//

"Y-you really did kill somebody else?! But why would you-"

"If you want me to stop killing, you'll give me the answers I ask you for, got it?!"

"I-I won't tell you anything about them!"

"I could provide you with a nice little repeat of last month where those two were-"

"No!! You can't!! I won't let you lay a finger on any of them!!"

"In that case, I'll just have to lay a finger on you."

"L-let's be reasonabl-"

A scream of pain pierced the air in addition to a sinister cackle. "Words cannot define how much I love my job so..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cries a million tears because of emotions you won't understand until halfway through this case

Also cries for spring break being delayed a week and then coming back and having nothing but exams

So I update to give myself personal therapy

Therefore

Yes triple update

Why not it's a lot of fun don't ya know

This is to make up for the fact that I may not be posting tomorrow because a friend is dragging me away

So here have three CF updates to make up for it

-Digital wishing that school didn't block wattpad website for being social media