Chapter Two

I yawn deeply as I lie there stretching in my bed. I check my phone to see it glow the time nine fifteen. I'm so happy class doesn't start until next week. I love my sleep and am not looking forward to some of my early starts. I roll over to see Darcy lying there snuggling into her covers. Where did she go last night? I felt desperate to ask her but I knew it wasn't my place to ask. I just met her yesterday after all. I pull the covers back and stumble into the bathroom. I stare at the shower unsure if I should have one now or later. After that annoying battle with myself, I decide to have one now to get me ready for the day. The pressure from the shower was better then I expected. I honestly didn't want to get out just because it felt that nice on my tense skin. But just like every other day when I have a shower, I somehow find the will power to get myself out. I flick my hair around drying it every so slightly. I dry my face off before wrapping the towel around my body. I moisturise my face before putting on some basic make up, that only being foundation and mascara. Not being up myself but I'm not that bad looking even without make up. I just like to wear it because it gives me that extra bit of confidence. I wander out into the room and pull out some blue jeans and a loose shirt. Once dressed, I open one of the curtains to look out into the day I imagined it was going to be like. I smile softly before slipping my shoes on and grabbing my phone, car keys, wallet and room key. Just before I leave, I decide to leave Darcy my number in case she wanted something.

 I wander down to my car looking around at the college. It looks completely different during the day versus during the night. I can actually tell the buildings apart. I finally reach my car, slightly annoyed at how much stuff I still had to bring back up. Why did my toiletry mostly take up a whole suitcase? I slide into my car driving off and around town. I'm not far from home and could easily go home but I wanted to know the feeling of not relying on my family. But living in this area was beneficial to the fact I knew where majority of the stores were. So making my morning coffee run won't be as hard. I allow my mind to drift onto things that made no sense what so ever. But I guess that allowed the trip to the cafe quicker than normal. As I park in front of the cafe, I suddenly feel my phone vibrate on my lap. An unknown number pops up on my screen informing me I had a text.

'Hey Marzia it's me Darcy' The text reads.

'Hey, I'm just about to get a coffee. Want anything?' I ask feeling like this is a good way to well, I guess repay her for being so nice to me last night. I slouch in my seat waiting for a reply in which I get one.

'Um, a flat white would be wonderful' I grab my wallet from the passenger side seat before wandering into the cafe.

"Hi what can I get for you today?" The man behind the counter asks showing off a beautiful white smile.

"Um, one flat white and one cappuccino" I say as I look through my wallet for money.

"Is that all?" He asks. I nod breathing out a soft yes.

"Your total is seven twenty" The young man informs me as I pay him. As I wait for the coffees, I flick through my phone. I decide to text Scott letting him know that I'm all settled in and for him and Stiles to come visit as it's a public college.

"Flat white and cappuccino" Someone calls out. I wander up grabbing the coffees and head back to the college. The drive home was a little difficult due to the fact one of my cup holders were broken. Then my genius brain thought it would be a good idea to bring up some more bags from my car while also carrying two hot coffees. I make it to the stairs struggling to lift everything.

"Need some help?" Someone asks coming up beside me. I look over to see a young man probably around my age with light brown to blonde hair and brown eyes. He's tall but not excessively.

"Thanks" I say giving him a bag and a coffee.

"It's rather warm today isn't it?" He comments as he starts climbing the stairs with me.

"Yeah" I puff. The heat always interferes with my asthma. Just the thick, humid air.

"I'm Isaac by the way" He smiles at me.

"Marzia" I deeply breathe.

"Are you okay?" He asks once we reached the top of the stairs. I take my puffer out from my bag before inhaling the life saving medication.

"Yeah just the humidity. It's been a while since I've had to use it but can never be too safe. To think, out of all the things I suck at, breathing is one of them" I state shaking the puffer around with a soft laughter following it. We get to my room before he comments on something.

"This is your room? That means you must share with Darcy" I look at him wondering how he knows Darcy. I open up the small dorm room allowing him and myself in.

"Darcy?" I call out for her. I look over to her bed to see her sitting there flicking through her phone. She looks up smiling but it widens when she see's Isaac.

"You're here!" She giggles getting up and hugging him.

"That's your coffee by the way" I comment pointing the the coffee Isaac was holding.

"Mm, thank you so much. I need this so badly" She complains grabbing the coffee off of Isaac and taking her first sip.

"So, I see the two of you have met" Her eyes sneakingly look at the two of us.

"Yeah Marzia was struggling with some bags so I decided to give her a hand" Isaac explains.

"As gentlemany as always" She winks as I take a seat on my bed.

"I don't know what time Derek wants everyone to be there, by the way" I hear Isaac say to Darcy who quickly looks at me then back at Isaac.

"Um, he should still be here, go up and ask him. He's room 320 don't forget" Darcy states. The two look at one another for a few seconds before Isaac leaves the room.

"So, have any plans for today?" Darcy grins at me.

"I was just going to finish unpacking but other than that no" I simply reply.

"Great! You and I are going to get to really know one another" She giggles placing her coffee down and runs into the bathroom.

"Do you like Mexican food?" She yells from the bathroom.