Chapter Fifty-Four

"So in conclusion, the essay needs to be at least two thousand words, relating to the topic; What should the statement on equality stand on, in todays society? I will be expecting it in on paper, on twelve sized Roman font, as shown on the piece of paper just given to you all. Due date is August 28th, two weeks from now. If you have any questions, feel free to see me after the class is over. Have a wonderful rest of the day, class dismissed" My professor explains as I yawn to myself. I grab my laptop and bag ready to leave the room.

"Hey Marzia" Theo jogs up to me.

"Hey" I smile.

"So, if you're free next Thursday night, I would still love to take you out for a drink" He says to me.

"Sure" I grin at me.

"Great, I'll see you then" He states lightly brushing my arm just before he leaves the room. Okay, that was weird... I leave the room going to my car. As I sit there I begin to think about how Derek was at home, doing nothing. I kind of felt bad, but back in Beacon Hills, I don't think he would be doing much anyway. He didn't have a job when I met him as I'm pretty sure Peter told me the two inherited a heap of money from the family. And now that there isn't anything for him to fight or for him to protect me from, I guess he's limited to what he can do. Besides, I don't see Derek as a people person, serving a stereotypical white girl a Frappuccino from Starbucks. And I kind of need new lingerie...

"Babe? I'm home!" I call out carrying in a bag full of things as I run upstairs.

"I'm in the spare room!" He calls back. I put my things down running into the spare room.

"Wow" I whisper to him.

"You like it?" He grins as I look at the room. There were weight machines around the place and he was just finished screwing in a bar into the wall.

"Come here" He asks me to come over to him.

"Is this too high?" He questions as I look up to the bar.

"Looks great" I smile as I jump up pulling myself up.

"Got to love having werewolf strength" I giggle dropping to the floor.

"Ooh, go downstairs and I'll be there in a minute" I hit his arm. He chuckles softly as I run out of the room. I go through the bag pulling out my red bra to corset and underwear laced with black lace. I begin to get frustrated with the hooks on the back as I tried to get them all up. Finally done, I slip on my underwear, hooking them to some long black stockings. I grab my black heels, run my hands through my hair and apply a bit more make-up. I look at my reflection smiling big then grabbing a condom from the draw. I run, though it was hard to in my shoes, to the stairs. When I reach the bottom, I quietly move across the carpeted floor. I breathe out, putting my foot onto the wooden floor.

"Babe?" I say as I walk towards the lounge room.

"Mm?" He hums. I walk into the doorway of the lounge room, sliding my arm up the side of the wall. I look at him as he sits there on his phone, not even appreciating my sexy entrance.

"I've been a bad, bad girl... Who needs to be punished." I say as I bite my lip. He looks up from his phone, suddenly dropping it and putting his hand over his mouth.

"Oh shit" His eyes wander my body.

"You know" I begin to say as I walk towards him.

"I've always wanted to fuck on the couch" I whisper standing in front of him. He suddenly grabs the back of my thighs, pulling me onto him. I place the condom next to us as I look back to Derek, smiling at him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He mutters running his hands up and down my torso. I don't say anything but smile.

"God, you're so beautiful" He whispers.

"Enough of this cute stuff. Just fuck me already" I groan moving my hips back and forth. He looks up at me smirking, placing his hands on my breasts.

"This is really sexy" He comments on my corset.

"But it really has to go" He adds on, ripping off my corset, breaking it.

"I bought that today!" I gasp as the hooks fall to the floor.

"I'll buy you a new one" He mutters putting his mouth on my right breast. I breathe in sharply as I roll my head back. His mouth moves down my body as far as he could. I could feel his erection pressing into my ache. I bite my bottom lip hard as Derek puts his hand down my underwear, rubbing his fingers against my clit. I push away from him, so I was standing in front of him like before. I watch as Derek takes off his shirt at rapid speed.

"Come here" He growls pulling me back to him as he kisses my stomach. My hands run over his hair, tugging softly at the roots. He hooks his fingers around my underwear, pulling it down slowly. Once they reach my knees, he goes back to kissing my hips, lightly biting the skin. I push him back, kneeling down in front of him. I unclip my underwear from my stockings, taking my panties off and onto the floor. My hands then fiddle with the button of Derek's jeans before zipping down the zipper. I look up at him making him squirm slightly in his seat. He then lifts himself up, allowing me to pull down his pants and boxers with ease. His erection comes into view as I take it in my hand. I stand back up, placing my knees either side of Derek's legs. He replaces my hand with his, placing his erection under me. He quickly puts the condom I grabbed earlier on. I place my hands on the back of the couch, looking down at him. I slowly go down, causing Derek to bite his lip. Once I was all the way down, I place on of my hands on his shoulder, and the other stays on the couch. I move back up then down again as Derek grabs my butt, squeezing it hard.

"Ugh" I gasp as he places on hand on top of my clit. As I move up and down, his fingers rub over my clit.

"Ah, fuck" I moan, squeezing onto his shoulder.

"Baby no stop" I squeeze my eyes shut as my mouth opens wide.

"Derek, fuck ugh" I squeal as he looks up at me satisfied with my reaction.

"Oh, fuck..." I moan loudly as I orgasm. As I continue to move up and down, my body twitches but it still felt nice.

"Come for me baby" I begin to move harder and faster for Derek.

"Mm" He moans as he grabs a hold of my hips. He moves me faster, trying to go harder into me. He bites his bottom as he pushes his hips up and moans out my name. He relaxes back into his seat as he breathes heavily.

"How was that baby?" I whisper as he looks up to me. He kisses me lustfully, biting on my bottom lip, pulling on it.

"I'm going to go up for a shower" I say to him as I climb off of him. I squeak as I feel Derek slap my bare ass.

"God you're sexy" He says as I smile to myself. I felt so weird walking around my house naked. As I got into the shower, I could help myself but smile. I don't know why but I've always loved the part after sex. Like, it's not awkward. It's just... Nice.