Chapter Sixteen

After a day of driving anywhere I could think of, I decide to go back home as in where Scott and my mum were instead of going back to my dorm for the night. I grab my laptop and bag before I walk into the house, getting a quiet feeling. Mum would be at work and Scott... Well he should be home... I walk into his room but he wasn't there. I wonder into my room, getting a mini heart attack when I see someone sitting on my bed.

"Oh my god you scared me" I half smile as Isaac looks up at me trying to figure out who I was. He smiles finally realising it was me before saying,

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"I decided I needed to get away from my dorm for a night... Where's Scott?" I ask him, taking a seat next to him.

"He went to drop some food off to your mum. Is everything okay back at the dorms? Is Darcy getting on your nerves?" He questions me.

"Yeah just some complications with some stuff... After all I-" I go to say but stop myself. I look over to Isaac remembering the people Darcy and Derek mentioned.

"You're... You're one of them" I whisper as my eyes widen.

"Huh?"

"You're a werewolf aren't you?" I gulp.

"I-"

"And don't you dare lie to me" I bite my tongue.

"... Yes" He sighs looking down then back up to me. His hand goes to touch my face but I flinch back.

"How do you know?" He asks softly.

"Darcy, Derek, Peter... That's why I decided to come here to get away from it all" I explain feeling stiff.

"Please don't be scared of me. I'm still me, I promise. I would never do anything to hurt you. Just please... Please don't be scared of me." He begs as I hear the sadness in his voice. I think for a few seconds, searching his desperate face. I nod relaxing next to him. I check the time noticing it was already nine.

"I should probably go get some blankets and set up the couch" I state.

"No have your bed... I'll sleep on the couch" he says standing up.

"Isaac"

"It's okay, besides its your own bed" he states. I begin to feel guilty as I don't even live here anymore and he came here when he had no other place to go.

"I want you to stay with me" I say just before he reaches the door.

"Huh?" He mumbles. I use the 'come here' motion as I sit back, resting against the headboard. He walks back over as I pat the spot beside me. He doesn't hesitate to sit beside me as I grab my laptop getting a movie up. We go with Finding Nemo as I have a soft spot for all things Disney. As my mouth moves to the words, I begin to feel tired and drowsy. My head rests on his shoulder as I try to keep on watching the movie. I must of fallen asleep cause the next thing I knew, I wake to see Isaac closing my laptop, placing it on my beside table. He goes to leave but grab his wrist. I pull him back down and I turn on my side. He lies beside me as I pull his arm over me causing him to spoon me. He seemed tense at first but soon relaxed. His chest lightly moving up and down, it felt nice having someone close.