Chapter Forty-One

"That's the last document" A woman from the front desk at my college states.

"Yep" I mumble signing my name on the bottom right.

"That's it. Hope you do well at your new college" The woman I met on the first night at Beacon Hills college says grabbing the document from me.

"Thanks" I whisper putting the pen back into the small tin. I grab a hold of my bag leaving the main office. I walk to my car where Darcy was leaning against it frowning.

"Please don't move" She pouts.

"I'll be at my mums for a few weeks before I'm able to move into North Lapstone" I tell her for the tenth time.

"Yeah but my dorm room looks so lonely without you there" She frowns.

"I know but you've known I've wanted to move for quite some time... I just still need to tell Derek..." I mutter the last part.

"That reminds me, when was the last time you guys spoke?" She asks me.

"Almost three weeks ago" I sigh looking down at my phone remembering the last conversation we had. I've spoken to Scott about how to deal with killing people who want to kill you and he surprisingly helped me out a lot. So did Darcy and Isaac as they knew exactly what to say to help.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to mine for a bit?" I suggest.

"Yeah I'm fine. Besides, I should probably stay here just in case Derek comes around..." She whispers making me feel bad for not telling him I'm moving. I don't know how he'll react... I guess that's why I haven't told him yet... I'm scared of how he'll react towards the idea...

"Alright... See you around then" I shrug hugging her tightly.

"Bye! Love you!" She squeezes me. I let her go, getting into my small car. I drive towards my mum's house thankful I moved all my things to hers yesterday. I was extremely tired and was not in the mood for any more moving. I finally pull into the driveway of my mums' house, getting out feeling a weird feeling stir in my stomach. I walk inside and I see Stiles wondering around the house in search for something.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him as he turns to me.

"Oh hey Marzia, just looking for phone charger for the car" He explains.

"It's in the TV cabinet, bottom left" I explain to him as he nods. I wander upstairs to my room passing Scotts. I quickly stop looking in to see him packing a small backpack with items.

"Where you going?" I ask him.

"Oh I um... Please don't' tell mum but we're going to Mexico" He turns shrugging.

"Mexico? Why are you going to Mexico?" I raise an eyebrow folding my arms.

"We think some hunters took Derek and brought him there" Scott plainly puts it.

"What?" I look at him worried.

"We're not exactly sure but Peter gave us some information and so did Argent" Scott explains.

"That makes so much sense now... No wonder he wasn't keeping in contact with me!" I hit myself in the head.

"Wait... Mexico! He's been taken to Mexico by hunters!?" I finally realize what Scott had said.

"Who's going?" I question sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Me, Stiles, Isaac, Allison, Lydia and a few others" He begins naming everyone.

"I have to come" I stand to my feet. I feel so bad for leaving him those weeks ago... If I didn't leave and was so stubborn about going back to his, I could have helped him the night he was taken. This is all my fault!

"No you're not coming" He states.

"You're sounding just like Derek. Scott, I need to help you" I beg him. No matter what I should go. I am the eldest and he is my boyfriend after all.

"Please Marzia, I know if Derek was here now, he would be saying the same thing." He states. I may be older but was taller and is probably stronger than me too.

"So you're going to a different college right? Mum wasn't very clear on the information" He changes the subject.

"Yeah, might be going to a college in North Lapstone" I reply as he stops and stares at me. I really wanted to get back to the subject to the fact Derek was in Mexico.

"Why so far? That's like what, two hours away?" he raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know... Fresh start I suppose?" I shrug to myself.

"Let's go Scott" Isaac's head pops into view. I look to Scott suddenly hugging him.

"Please be careful" I beg him.

"I will, don't worry" He softly laughs. I pull away walking over to Isaac.

"Be careful too" I say to Isaac as he stands there looking down at me.

"I will... We'll be back before you know it" He softly says, his eyes wandering my face. I wrap my arms around his waist, allowing me to listen to his heart beat.

"When you see Derek please give him a big hug for me and tell him I'm sorry and I love him" I ask Isaac not letting go of him. I hear him sigh softly before answering me,

"Sure" I pull back smiling at him softly.

"Thank you" I thank him. Scott passes me joining Isaac down the hall. I stand there rubbing my arms up and down. Please come home safe...