Chapter Twenty

My feet quickly rush down the metal stairs hearing fighting occuring beneath me. I reach the bottom to see a room divided by a wall where the commotion was taking place. I look around to see barred windows in which I run towards them. I tug at the bars, praying they were rusted enough to break apart. I'm so weak, I don't think me doing this would be any point. The only way out was through the next room but I couldn't go there without someone seeing me. Someone suddenly grabs my next causing me to groan in pain. He pulls me along to where the fighting was happening. His grip was so tight causing my weak body to shutter.

"Look who got caught trying to escape" Their voice low and frightening to listen to. I look over to see werewolves fighting one another, but one particular person catches my blurry eye.

"Let her go now!" Derek growls loudly. The side of his face covered in long facial hair and his eyes glowing red.

"Now you know we can't do that" Another voice says as everyone stops fighting. A man comes into view wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans. He looks to be in his late forties. He clicks his fingers to where two of the alphas from the alpha pack grab a hold of Derek, holding his arms behind his back. He tries to break loose but isn't able to.

"I want you in my pack Derek. You know that. But I want to see if you're man enough to do it. I want you to bite her" He says grabbing a holding of my arm, pulling it out.

"Never" He spits as the alpha's pushing him towards me. I tried to resist but I was so weak... I even had the urge to fall to my knees.

"Hm... Well you may not want to, but you're going to do it anyway." The alphas push him to the ground, one of them grabbing a hold of his head. I look up to see the twins and Isaac wanting to do something but the unknown man speaks up.

"If any of you try to stop him, either I'll kill her, or Derek will" He threatens. One of the male alphas claw Derek's mouth open, showing off his sharp teeth. He tries to wriggle free but they were too strong. The closer her got the tighter the mans grip on my wrist. I look up to the others unsure of what was going to happen. My eyebrows furrow in as I stare at one werewolf. Scott?

"Ah!" I scream feeling his teeth dig into my skin. He man behind me keeps me still as I begin to fold my body in half in pain. All that could be heard were my screams filling the room. He's finally removed from me, allowing the blood to seep from my arm and onto the concrete. My left hand squeezes my right wrist in pain. The unknown man chuckles wickedly as I drop to the ground, kneeling infront of Derek. Tears stream down my face as the pain runs through my arm. A loud whistle sounds as the alphas run from the building and into the night. Silence fills the room as I'm left there groaning in pain. Scott comes running up to me, helping me to my feet as Derek kneels there seeming depressed.

"We need to take her to the hospital" He yells helping me to Stile's jeep where was was anxiously waiting infront of. I'm helped into the passenger side feeling weak.

"What happened in there!" Stiles shouts at Scott as he drives off.

"Besides the fact she has been held captive for the past week, Derek bit her" He explains angrily.

"What?!"

"He didn't have a choice. I knew he didn't want to." Scott states. As Stiles speeds around a corner, I slam into the side door unable to keep myself up.

"Shit I'm so sorry" He apologises as Scott helps me back up. We get to the hospitial and my vision begins to go blurry.

"She's losing so much blood" Stiles nervously yells. Scott helps me out of the car but I'm unable to stand straight. He suddenly picks me up, rushing me into the hospital.

"Mum!" He yells.

"Where's Melissa McCall?! Mum!!" Scott yells again frantically looking around.

"Scott?!" Her voice comes ringning through my ears.

"What happened to her!?" She cries out.

"I need to ge-" He goes to explain but his voice gets cut off when everything goes black.

\