Chapter Nine

I guess the good thing about Tuesdays is that I have an early class meaning I'm finished by the time it's midday. I walk over to my car deciding to go to the shops and get some food for dinner. As I place my laptop in its case I get a bit of a fright when I see Derek standing there, leaning against my car.

"Oh my god you gave me a heart attack" I say placing my hand on my chest.

"Sorry, I just came round to ask you if you wanted to do something?"

"You? Came to ask me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" He questions.

"Well you're not exactly the nicest guy I've met nor the friendliest" I cross my arms. I hear him sigh, pushing away from the car.

"Listen, I've moved off campus and am now living in my own place. I wanted to know if you wanted to come round and have a look?" He asks me. I bite the side of my cheek staring at him for a few seconds. I finally give in locking up my car and following him to his. I was amazed to see what kind of car he had. If I knew cars well, I would be able to tell you what it is but all I know is that it looks expensive.

"What were you even studying?" I question him.

"Well to be completely honest, I wasn't actually studying anything. My uncle knows someone who is at a high rank at the school and let me stay in one of the dorms for a small fee. Until I was able to actually get a place of my own" He explains.

"So how old are you?" I ask.

"Twenty-two. Turning twenty-three this year. You?" He looks over to me.

"I'll be twenty-one in a few months" I say.

"Hm" He hums as he continues to drive down streets until finally we come across a weird, old building which kind of looked like an old factory. We get out and walk towards to large doors. We walk down a small corridor to an elevator and up two levels. Once out we wonder down another wider corridor until finally we come to a large, metal pull door which Derek simply opens. Inside, it drops down two steps and onto a large room with only a desk a few items and a bed. A huge window divided into several smaller windows is the only thing letting light into the place.

"Looks... Homey..." I mutter looking around.

"It's not much but it's only some place I sleep" He states walking over to the desk that had paper scattered over it.

"If Darcy asks, don't tell her we went here today. She might think I'm doing something I'm not" He says and I immediately think he means sex but then I begin to remember the last time Derek and I were alone and what Darcy was yelling to him about.

"I don't get you. One minute you ignore me and pretend I don't even exist then the next you're being really nice to me? And how did you become such good friends with Isaac and Darcy? They are such nice people and you're-" I rant on but am stopped when his lips once again meet mine. His hands on my face pulling me into him. I wasn't sure what to do but ever since we kissed last Friday, I haven't been able to get his hot tongue out of my mind. I close my eyes putting my hands behind his head and kissing back. He suddenly moves his hands to my butt before lifting me up and onto his desk. He leans onto me pushing me down so I was lying on my back. He hovers over me not breaking any sort of contact with me. My hands roam his body, not sure on what to do. It's been so long since I've been extremely sexual with someone and I've missed it. I push him back as I sit up before pulling away. His eyes look into mine hungrily yet confused. I pull my shirt over my head exposing my bra. He stares at my chest before kissing me forcefully. His hands run down my bare back, sending shivers up my spine. He pulls back for a second, ripping his own shirt off, exposing his bare chest. My hands run down his torso, making the heat in the pit of my stomach rise within me. His hands grab the side of my face as he pulls me back in. Our tongues dance together as I shuffle closer to him, wrapping my legs around his hips. My hands run through his hair causing it to mess up. Right when his hands were about to unhook my bra, the sound of his large, sliding door causes us to jump back and look over to see a man in his late thirties standing there. My eyes widen as I grab my shirt trying to get it back on.

"Wow Derek. I don't even know if I'm surprised anymore" The man says walking into the room.

"What are you doing here?" He asks him as I stand to my feet, fixing myself up.

"Well I have to say, she is a beauty" The mysterious man comment ignoring Derek's question.

"I said what are you doing here?" Derek repeats himself getting annoyed.

"I'll tell you once you've introduced us" He folds his arms only a meter away from us. Derek sighs in frustration before turning to me.

"Marzia, this is Peter, my uncle. Peter this is Marzia, Darcy's roommate" Derek says.

"Darcy's roommate? Isn't she lucky? No wonder you were able to snag her up." Peter smirks at the two of us.

"Now answer my question."

"Well, I was going to ask you a few questions about the whole hunter thing but I can see that you're busy" Peter explains looking at me.

"Oh, sorry I can leave" I apologise ready to leave even though Derek was the one who had brought me here and I had no idea how to get home.

"No I..." Derek mumbles looking over to Peter before exhaling out a deep sigh.

"I'll take you home" He says grabbing his shirt and keys.

"I'll be back in ten. Do not touch anything" Derek warns Peter as Peter throws his hands in the air.

"I won't" He smile wickedly before we leave him. Derek drops me back to the college without saying a word. He still seemed annoyed about everything that just happened but also stressed about something else. As I get out of the car, I bend down ready to say something to him through the open window.

"Thanks for letting me see your place... I... I had a good time." And with that he left.

---

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And follow x