Chapter Fifty-One

"I'm going to go for a quick walk before going to my class today. I'll be back in twenty minutes" I inform my sleeping boyfriend as he groans in response. I leave the house breathing in the fresh air. I begin walking down the streets enjoying the quiet surroundings. As I turn a corner, I bump into someone familiar.

"Patrick, hey" I breathe out smiling.

"Hey Marzia, how are you?" He asks fixing his sunglasses.

"I'm fine thanks, how are you?"

"Great now"

"Do you know any good pubs around here before I forget to ask again?" I question him.

"Yeah I do actually it's called the Stone Grill. If you plan on going can I come? I haven't been out for a while and you're great company" He asks.

"Sure thing" I smile back.

"I should probably start heading home. I have a class in fifteen minutes... Don't want to be late on the second day" I laugh softly.

"Have a good day Marzia" he waves as I begin to leave.

"You too" I smile before jogging home. In no time, I was home ready to leave for my class. No surprise Derek was still asleep when I left but I guess that's less time for him to be without me. I got a shiver when I saw Theo sitting down near the front of the classroom, but luckily he didn't see me when I entered. As soon as we were dismissed, I couldn't have left the class fast enough. I didn't really want to talk to anyone and I didn't want to be rude by saying 'hey listen I don't feel like talking to you so bye-bye'. So I just decided to avoid them. When I got home Derek was in the shower. My class went for three hours and I was starving. I put on some noodles, soon satisfying my hunger. When Derek was out of the shower, the two of us sat on the couch, watching some TV.

"Hey did you want to come explore a pub with me tonight?" I ask him as I noticed it was four and I thought I should start getting ready.

"Maybe not tonight. I have some business to take care of with Peter over the phone and that might take some time. I may even have to drive back to Beacon Hills just to sort this shit out. Are you able to go with someone else?" He explains.

"Yeah, a friend of mine offered to come before" I reply standing from the couch.

"I'm sorry I can't come tonight. But I promise the two of us will go out some time this week." He grabs my hand, kissing it softly.

"It's fine, besides you need to do this so why should I stop you?" I shrug before walking upstairs and hoping into the shower. After, I wrap the towel around my body, blow drying it until it was dry enough to stop. I apply some make up on before walking around my room looking for some clothes to wear. I decide on wearing a plain black playsuit and some white converse. I know my outfit choice is a little odd, but I liked it. I fix my hair up and spray my face with a make-up setter before walking downstairs. I hear a whistle come from the lounge room causing me to giggle.

"You look beautiful" Derek comments as I blush. Sure enough I like it when he calls me hot and sexy, but hearing him call me beautiful, means so much more to me.

"I should be home by nine" I inform him as I run my hands through his hair.

"Alright, have fun and stay safe. If you need me at all, call me okay?" He says to me.

"Of course" I kiss him softly. I text Patrick to see if he was ready to meet up at the pub now.

'Yep, I'll meet you there in five minutes. Do you know where it is?'