Chapter Fifty-Eight

"Hey... I got worried when you weren't in bed" Derek's voice startles me as I look up at him.

"Sorry I was just... I just had to make a phone call" I whisper, wiping my nose. He walks up to me, sitting beside me. He grabs a hold of me as I begin to speak.

"I guess I won't be a teacher anymore" I mutter feeling my lip tremble.

"What?" He looks down at me.

"I dropped the course... I don't think I feel safe enough attending any colleges... I suppose me being a teacher was a no go..." I pick at my nails.

"I'm so sorry" He kisses my forehead.

"It's not your fault" I say as I pull away from him. I softly smile before touching his face.

"You need to shave" I giggle running my hands over hairy cheeks.

"Oh, do I now?" He grins grabbing my wrists as he moves his head side to side.

"Stop! It feels weird!" I laugh as I pull away.

"Listen about last night..." He suddenly says.

"Derek I-"

"I swear I'm going to rip his head off. I'm going to enjoy watching the blood spurt out of his neck"

"Derek" I stop him.

"Last night... It just shows me how weak I really am... I need to be able to strengthen myself." I mumble.

"This is all my fault" He mutters.

"I'm not going to sit here and say it isn't. Because we both know it is. If you hadn't of found your way into my life, I would be able to be a normal college student, getting the job of my dream." I blankly say to him as his face fills with guilt and depression.

"But, I wouldn't be as happy as I am when I'm with you. Even though you've put me through so much shit; I can't deny the fact that I love you and I haven't been so happy in my life." I admit though you wouldn't believe as I was crying.

"I'm so sorry" He admits. His hands land on my face causing me to flinch at his touch. I remove myself from the couch, walking upstairs. I walk into the room full of exercise equipment, sitting in the middle of the room. I stare at the punching bag in front of me which causes an urge to run through me.

--- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Ugh! Mm!" I groan as I continue to punch the bag. Sweat trickling down my forehead as I haven't stopped punching the bag since I started two hours ago.

"You're doing it wrong" A sudden voice shocks me.

"How so?" I breathe. He stands behind me, moving his hands down my arms.

"You don't want to punch like this... More like this..." He mutters bending my elbow then stretching it out.

"And don't have your fist on an angle. Keep it straight" He adds on as he steps away, allowing me to punch the bag.

"Could you feel the difference?" He questions me.

"Yeah... Thanks" I whisper to him. I begin to hit the punching bag again as Derek watches from the side. When I thought I was doing well, I begin hitting the punching bag in a way the sides of my fists were hitting the bag. It was almost like I was a ten-year-old who was hitting their sibling because they stole something of mine. My nails sink into the bag ripping down the material. I pull away looking at the torn up bag.

"I never liked it anyway" Derek speaks up smiling softly.

"I'm sorry" I apologise at the fact I broke his punching bag.

"I can get a new one" He smirks.

"I'm going in for a shower" I whisper passing him. As I finally get into the shower, I feel relaxed as the water hits me. I mouth thank you as I let the water run over my face. I clean myself off as I quickly get out of the shower feeling uncomfortable with the exposer. I get into some leggings and a white shirt as I lie there on my bed. If I ever see that son of a bitch again. I am going to make him go through the same pain he caused me. I'm going to make sure he gets what he deserves.