Chapter Nineteen

I feel nauseous, sick, tired, hungry, weak and exhausted. I've been abused, yelled at and starved. I don't know how long I can go with this

*Derek's POV*

I don't know why but my mind keeps flicking back to everything that happened on Sunday and Monday. How she said she wanted me to leave her alone. I don't know why it keeps bothering me so much. I've never even had feelings for her. Well.... Maybe a little but that was because I wanted to make sure she was safe. But ever since Monday, a week ago, I haven't been able to stop think about her. She gave me something to look over, something to protect. She filled me up with something that wasn't anger and not just lust.

"I don't get why you care so much? You've had sex before, what makes her so different?" Peter states as he sits on my couch as I walk around the room.

"Ugh I don't know! If I knew I wouldn't be like this now would I? It just started as a normal hook up and by the third hook up we had at her dorm room, I just felt different." I complain getting annoyed with myself.

"You can't seriously have feelings for this girl" Peter raises an eyebrow.

"Well obviously I feel something for her otherwise the pack of alphas wouldn't be after her now would they?" I pinch the bridge of my nose. I look over to see Darcy walking into my home.

"Okay where is she? I'm starting to worry" She asks folding her arms.

"What? I thought she was with you?" I confusingly ask.

"No..." She mumbles as we stand there in silence.

"She told me not to talk to her so I assumed she was with you attending her classes like normal?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought she was either here or home?" Darcy states.

"I'll call Scott" She adds on getting her phone out of her bag. She walks over to the large sliding door, tapping on the metal. I feel so anxious. The alpha's couldn't of gotten her. She's not even mine. She never was...

"He said she stormed out of the house early Tuesday morning and didn't come home. He said he thought she went back to the college" Darcy explains walking back over to us.

"So...?" Peter mutters.

"So where is she?" Darcy asks even though she knew no one here had a clue.

"Maybe she's at a friend place?" I suggest even though I knew it was highly doubtful.

"I don't think so... For a whole week?" Darcy comments as I stand there unsure of where she could be.

"Do you think-" Peter starts but I cut him off.

"The alphas have her" My eyes burn into Darcy as she was thinking the same thing as me.

"Call up Lydia and get her to contact the twins and Allison. I'm going to call Scott and Isaac. Peter, just try to be as helpful as possible without actually getting in the way" I order Darcy and Peter. I grab my phone out calling up Scott.

*Marzia's POV*

"Open" The girl with the long black hair and nails orders me as I sit there on the floor. She bound my hands up again due to last time when I punched her.

"No" I snap. She grabs a hold of my mouth, stuffing the unknown food inside. She shuts my mouth closed before getting angry when I wasn't chewing. She holds my mouth closed before growling at me to chew. I shake my head before feeling her nails poke into my cheeks, causing pain to run through my head. My jaw begins moving chewing up the goo before stopping at staring at her.

"Swallow." I do as she says swallowing the 'food'. She lets go of my mouth getting up and untying my arms. The urge to punch her again came over me but like the other hundreds of times, I knew that would do nothing but anger her. She leaves the room, leaving me in the quiet dark room with only the light of an old light bolb. I don't know how long I've been here but I could feel myself starting to go crazy. My face is stained from all the tears I've shed and I actually miss Derek. But he's the whole reason why I'm here! But he didn't mean for this to happen... This is still because of him!! No matter what I tell to myself in my head, I knew there was no point. I can be as angry I want at him that didn't hide the fact I missed him. I can't hold grudges to save my life and I guess me being here now is somewhat proving that point. I over reacted when I found out about him Darcy and Peter. When I was with Isaac the other night, the fact that he is also a werewolf didn't phase me. Because I trusted him and I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I know now that just because I find out they are werewolves, doesn't mean they are suddenly going to attack me. I know them for being them. Not for being werewolves.

Loud noises coming from downstairs distracts me as I try to listen to what was happening. It sounded like things were hitting the walls of the buildings, causing loud bags to erupt. I stand to my feet listening to what was happening. I stand in front of the door, my hand on the handle. As I turn the door knob, my eyes widen as it slightly opens.

"She forgot to lock it" I whisper to myself. I open it wider, looking around down the metal hallway to see no one there. I was only able to go down.