Chapter Twenty-Six

My eyes open quickly, adjusting to the light. I sit up confused looking to see I was in my old room. I check the time to see it eight in the morning. I go downstairs to see Isaac sleeping on the couch looking a little uncomfortable. I felt bad having him sleep on the couch as I didn't even live here anymore. I go to the kitchen not sure whether I was hungry or bored. I think back to how Derek was here last night. What was he even doing here? I walk back upstairs grabbing all my stuff before leaving the house before Isaac or anyone else woke up. I begin driving unaware I was unconsciously taking myself to Derek's. Not realizing until I turned into his driveway, looking up at the building. I go in before opening the huge metal door. He was still in bed, head rested on his pillow. I walk in not leaving my eyes from him. His arm close to his face while the other one was under the pillow, supporting his head. His breathing is low and his heart beat was also. I go over to his desk, noticing the papers looked slightly more organized but still had a long way to go. I go to his couch slumping into the seat. I was still so tired from last night I'm just going to let my eyes rest for a moment. What I am even doing here? I should be mad at him! But I can't hold grudges... He suddenly moves causing my eyes to open. He moves his position onto his stomach, holding onto his pillow. I get up and walk back over to him, sitting on his bed. I pull out my phone, playing the many games I have on it. Twenty minutes later, Derek stirs again this time waking up.

"What are you doing here?" He asks groaning while stretching. 

"I could ask you the same question about last night" I mutter.

"Huh? Oh... I needed to talk to Scott about something and decided to stay around and wait until you got home" He explains. I fold my arms not fully convinced.

"Why did you wait for me to get home...?"

"Because I wanted to see you" He cracks his fingers.

"I still think it was a dick move of you to what you did to Isaac" I state as he gets up, putting on some black jeans.

"Yeah I don't know what came over me. After I put you to bed I went and apologized to him. I don't know why I acted the way I did" He says before leaving me alone on the bed as he goes and brushes his teeth. He soon returns looking at me with his gorgeous eyes.

"Well seeing as you're here now, that gives me time to help you control your werewolf powers." He says before walking to a chest full of draws, changing into some black jeans and a dark blue shirt. He turns to me before pulling out a shirt. 

"Here, we can go back to your dorm later but for now have some fresh clothes" He explains noticing I was still wearing the clothes from last night. I take the clothes, changing in front of him as he had already seen me naked. Once changed I look down to see his shirt come down to my hips and his pants way too big for me. I roll the ends of them up allowing them to fit me a little better.

"They look good on you" Derek comments trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha ha" I mock him pulling the shirt and tying it tight around my waist. As I lift the pants up more, I roll down the waist band allowing it to more my length. I flip my hair over tying it in a messy pony tail before adjusting the shirt by the slightest. He stares at me for a few more seconds before finally speaking up.

"Wow, they actually really look good on you" I give him a sarcastic smile before waiting for him to let me know what we were doing.

"Um...?" I raise an eyebrow as he remains silent staring at me.

"Oh right, well I was really surprised how well you did last night actually" He comments walking up to me.

"Yeah I'm sorry I tried to kill you, for the second time" I frown.