Chapter Fifty-Three

The next morning, I woke to Derek still holding my tightly. I had to get up and leave for college soon but I have to admit, I want to stay home. But I knew I had to go.

"Baby" I croak as I poke his nose.

"Mm?"

"You need to let me go" I clear my throat.

"Why?" He frowns.

"Because I need to go to college" I whisper. He sighs softly, letting go of me. I get changed and put on some make-up. I grab my laptop and bag before leaving the house. I began to feel slightly nauseous as I pulled into the college driveway and parked my car. I shake my head before getting my laptop and bag and exiting the car. I wander into my class, tucking myself into the back of the room. My eyes stick to Theo as he walks in, taking a seat near the front. He turns back winking at me causing me to freeze in my chair watching as he turns back around in his chair. The whole lesson I felt so jumpy and had the need to question him. It wasn't until the professor dismissed us, I wasn't so sure I wanted to question him anymore.

"Marzia" He calls out to me as I exit the building. I turn around biting down on my tongue.

"Marzia listen, I'm sorry about last night. I honestly didn't want to come off creepy. I'm going to be completely honest here, the way I knew about what happened to Derek was through Argent. I've kind of been side by side with Argent for a really long time. I even heard the whole Kate thing through Argent as well. I just freaked out last night because you're just so beautiful and I wasn't sure if I was going to scare you by bringing Argent up or, I don't know... I am really, truly sorry" He explains to me as I stand there processing everything.

"I uh" I mutter.

"Trust me, I am not a stalker" He laughs as I awkwardly smile back.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to have just jumped to conclusion. It was wrong of me" I apologize.

"No, I would have thought the same. Listen, how about the two of us go for a drink next week? I'm just a bit busy this week" He offers.

"Yeah, I'd like that" I finally agree to go out for a drink with him.

"Great, I'll give you a date and time next time I see you in class" He grins at me before walking away. I suddenly feel relieved after what just happened. I get into my car feeling calm as I drive home. My class was a pretty early one so I was home at around one. Derek had only gotten up just before midday and had a shower then some food. So he was able to get more sleep than I.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Derek asks coming up behind me, kissing my neck.

"It was good, went pretty fast. I'm just so tired" I yawn putting coffee into my mug.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you" He mumbles against my skin.

"Especially naked" He adds on grabbing my boobs through my shirt.

"Oh stop it" I laugh pulling away from him as I go to the fridge for milk.

"Ugh" I groan as I forgot to put the kettle on.

"What's wrong" He mutters re-attaching himself onto me.

"I just forgot to put the kettle on" I say with a yawn.

"And I forgot how sexy you look in tights" He comments rubbing his pelvis against my butt.

"Stop, I'm not in the mood" I wriggle from his touch.

"Okay, seriously, what's up?" He asks crossing his arms.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I whisper pecking his lips.

"...Alright, I was able to speak to Peter this morning" He starts.

"Yeah? What happened?" I ask pouring the hot water into the mug before stirring everything in together.

"He was able to track down one of the creatures that helped with the whole... Kidnapping and torture thing on me." He explains and I put the milk away.

"Torture?" I turn back around.

"Yeah... Before Kate got her hands on me, Peter and I were both taken and tortured... Then the next thing I knew, I was fighting some creatures when all of a sudden my memories come flooding back and I was not longer a teenager." He informs me.

"I... I didn't know" I whisper.

"Well I didn't really have the time to tell you" He shrugs at me.

"You're okay now right?" I question placing my hand on his cheek.

"Of course" He quietly says. I nod slowly before grabbing his hand.

"Let's go watch some TV" I quietly suggest.

-------------------

((: