Chapter Twenty-Seven

My eyes flutter open to see Darcy sleeping in her bed. I sit up noticing I was by myself, that Derek had left. I look down to see I was still in his clothes which made me happy. I bring his jumper up to my nose, taking in the scent of him. It seemed stronger than usual but for all I know that could be a part of my new powers. I go in for a shower, missing his touch. Once out I get changed into some fresh clothes, I decide to put his jacket back on. It's so warm and big I just love it. By this time, Darcy was up and moving around, getting ready to go to her classes.

"Is that..."

"Derek's jacket? yeah" I cut her off, trying to hide the smile.

"Cute! So are you guys still fuck buddies or are you two a thing?" She asks excitingly.

"What? No... No we aren't a thing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't like one another in that way. I know he doesn't see me like that" I cross my arms not sure if I wanted to go to class or not.

"Well he has something for you. He never lets anyone wear his jackets" She comments leaving the room. I sigh softly grabbing my laptop and the other daily essentials before going down to my first lecture of the day. My professor gave me a look as though he wasn't impressed with the fact I walked out of the lecture. But, I spent the whole hour listening and writing down some helpful things and I actually focused. I didn't even realize an hour passed until our professor dismissed us.

"Hello again" A voice comes up behind me as I went to exit the room. I turn around to see Theo standing behind me smiling.

"Oh, hi" I reply.

"I noticed you ran out of class yesterday. You alright?" He asks but I didn't really want him to know my personal life.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm kind of busy and need to go" I awkwardly say.

"Oh, sorry, I'll let you go. See you later" He waves walking off. I go to my car sitting in the drivers seat unsure of what to do. I wanted to go to Derek's but at the same time I didn't. I need to show self-control towards this. We aren't even dating and yet we are having casual sex. But yet again, yesterday did spark something for me. How after I told him I didn't want anything to happen, he didn't do anything. But now as I sit here in my car, I had a major urge for him to touch me. I start the engine driving to his place. It only felt short as the next thing I knew, I was walking into his building. I open the huge metal door to see him doing some sit ups shirtless I may add. He sits up looking around to me before going back to what he was doing. I walk up to him watching him exercise.

"I thought you had class today?" He says through his sit ups.

"I did and I went." I shrug before he stands to his feet, stretching his arms up. He walks to the left of me, before jumping up and hanging onto a metal bar. He begins to pull his body up doing pull ups. He makes it look so easy. My eyes wonder his body, watching his arm muscles become larger every time he went towards the bars. His stomach tenses every five seconds and his body in general just looked amazing.

"I um, I didn't know what else to do. I was maybe thinking..." I fade out thinking my idea was stupid.

"You and I could do something?" Derek suggests.

"Yeah" I shrug.

"What did you have in mind?" He asks.

"I don't know... We could just stay here for the day" I mutter before hearing him drop to the ground. He walks up to me slightly breathing heavier than normal.

"Do you want me to help you try those pull ups?" He questions. I pull his jacket off of me, placing it on the bed.

"Help me? Pft, please I could do it by myself" I scoff pushing past him. I look up at the bar realizing it was further away than I thought. Derek's at least six foot and I'm only five foot five. I go to jump, my fingers trying to touch the metal. Derek begins to chuckle watching me trying to reach the bar. He walks up to me, grabbing my legs and lifting me up. I grab a hold of the bars before saying,

"I didn't need your help; I could feel the next try was going to the one" He looks up at me rolling his eyes. He lets go of me as I try to pull myself up. I kick my legs as I struggle to even do one. I have never had arm muscle.... My calves are the ones that I rely on.

"Wow" Derek laughs watching me struggle.

"It's because I haven't had my morning coffee. I would be smashing you in these otherwise" I laugh feeling my fingers slipping. I finally let go feeling arms around me. I look down to Derek holding me. My hands rest on his showers and I tried to hide my idiotic smile. He moves causing my fingers to dig into his shoulders scared he was going to drop me. And he does. My back lands on the bed causing my heart to beat like crazy.

"Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack" I laugh placing my hands on my chest. He crawls over the top of me looking at my face.

"What? Do you have something on my face" My eyes widen as my thumb rubs the side of my mouth. He leans on his left grabbing my hand away from my face with his right.

"No... I just can't believe how beautiful you are" He whispers as my cheeks begin to heat up. He smirks taking in my reaction. He dips his body down putting his face over the hem of my shirt. He uses his teeth to pull my shirt before kissing my stomach. His hands play with the button of my pants as my left hand lands on my mouth, biting on down on my knuckle. He pulls my jeans down, throwing them away onto the ground. His lips run over the material of my underwear as I bite down harder onto my knuckle. He moves my panties to the side, breathing onto me. His tongue suddenly hits my clît, making me moan softly. His tongue runs in circles and up and down me, making my body heat. He removes himself from me, pulling my panties off all the way, running them down my legs. His hands connect to thighs, pulling them out before his mouth connects back to my ache. I moan again he sucks my throbbing ache the further tries to get my legs but there is only as far as they can go. He uses his left hand to grab my hand placing it under my bent knee. He does the same with my right hand not once leave my skin. As my hands hold my legs he uses his hand to help bring pleasure to me. Moans leave my mouth as my eyes close tightly. I suddenly feel his finger enter me as he sucks at my clît before lightly rubbing his tongue over it. He repeats this until a second fingers enters me, moving in and out. The words fuck and shit kept escaping my mouth but every time they did Derek went that little bit fast. As his fingers keep moving, his mouth moves faster and harder causing me to arch my back.

"Derek, Derek I uh fuck" I moan loudly having my fingers dig into the skin under my knees. He slows down lightly kissing my now satisfied clît and then kisses my thighs. I slowly let go of my knees, letting them drop to the bed. My chest moves up and down feeling his lips move up my body. He kisses around my neck, sucking at the skin. I look up at the ceiling feeling I was still so sensitive down there. After he was done attacking my neck, his face comes back into view smirking at me.

"I love the way you moan my name" He whispers kissing my earlobe and under onto the side of my neck. He sits up grabbing my underwear for me.

"You know what, we're going to the shops and getting you some clothes" He suddenly says as I pull my underwear back up.

"I have clothes back at my dorm?"

"No I meant for here"

"What?"

"Well wouldn't you like clean underwear to get back into after I make you... Well you know" He smirks putting a shirt on.

"Oh I uh.... I guess" I shrug putting my pants back on. He wants me to have clothes at his place? He just assumes I'll be back tomorrow. He just assumes I'll allow him to fuck me. He just assumes -

"Uh" I gasp as he grabs my arse.

"You suck" I pout stepping away and hitting his arm.

"Why?" He laughs.

"For...For making me ... For making me horny ha!" I point feeling powerful but soon realizing what I had said.

"Then wouldn't that mean you suck?" He asks opening the metal door. I step out stopping and looking back to him unimpressed.

"I hate you" I cross my arms.