Chapter Fourteen

The next morning, I was greeting by six miss calls from an unknown number along with text asking where I was and if I was safe. I didn't know who it was but I had a feeling as to who it could be.

"We're going over to his place today" Darcy yawns into her pillow.

"Huh?" I whisper not even realising she was awake.

"If you are looking at the unknown number on your phone, it's Derek. Also I said we're going over to his place" She repeats herself as she stretches.

"I'm so confused... Why did he want to know if I was safe? And why are we going over there?" I bombard her with questions.

"You'll find out later. Let me wake up first" She complains rolling around in her bed, kicking at her covers. Ever since I met her, she has never been a morning person. I leave my phone on my bed not bothering to reply as I go in for a shower. Once cleaned, Darcy takes over, showering herself. I change into a black pair of leggings and white singlet. I throw my grey jacket on top as it looked a little cool out. Darcy gets of the shower changing into a pair of skinny blue jeans and black shirt with the initials of Beacon Hills College on the front. 'BHC' was written in thick block letters right across her boobs. The shirt looked nice on her though. I put some powder on and some mascara and I was ready to go. The two of us stop in for a coffee before finally going to Derek's. The same old factory looking building comes into view as we parked in the little hidden car park right in front of the building. We walk in, waiting in the elevator. As we open the sliding door silence spread throughout the room.

"Derek?" Darcy calls out as we walk in. I wonder over to his desk remembering the last time I was here. His hands touching my body and his lips making contact with my skin. I look over to see Derek enter in from another room with the man from last time; His uncle Peter. Derek walks up to me looking angry, relieved, anxious and nervous. There were so many emotions drawn throughout his face I couldn't tell exactly what he was feeling.

"Why didn't you reply to any of my texts? You really had me worried. You can't do that I-"

"Give the girl a break Derek" Peter cuts him off. Derek stops and turns to him obviously annoyed.

"What's going on?" I question confused.

"Come sit" Darcy says walking over to the one couch in the room which faced a wooden coffee table. I nod before sitting beside her. Derek sits in front of me on the coffee table and Peter stands, keeping his arms crossed.

"Now Marzia, you need to try to understand what we are trying to say" Darcy says staying calm and collected.

"Understand what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Basically until it's safe, you need to either always be with me, Isaac or Derek. And I guess Peter...." Darcy mutters the last bit as I look at them all confused.

"What are you talking about? Until it's safe?"

"What they are saying honey is that you're in danger because of this idiot right here" Peter sassily explains gesturing towards Derek.

"Hey! It isn't my fault!" Derek snaps at him.

"Well last time I checked you're the one who had to go and get yourself something the alphas could use against us!" Peter yells.

"Why do you care? Why are you even here! This doesn't concern you" Derek growls at him.

"Excuse me? What does he mean alphas? What do you mean alphas?" I speak up looking at Derek but then turn my attention to Peter.

"Don't" Derek eyes off Peter, stopping him from telling me.

"Alphas Marzia. As in wolves. Werewolves. Surprise! We are all werewolves" Peter rudely explains staring harshly at me. My eyes dart to them all as they remain quiet.

"You're joking right" I mutter beginning to feel uncomfortable. I've read a little on werewolves before and from I've read, they aren't the friendliest of mythical creatures.

"Sorry honey, but I'm not" Peter comments. I look up at him before seeing his eyes flash a blue colour. My heart increases as I stand from my seat. Derek stands too, unsure of what to do.

"I have to go" I say beginning to walk off.

"Stop, I wouldn't do that if I were you" Peter adds on. Why is he the only one talking to me? Have Darcy's and Derek's voices suddenly died because the truth was too much for them to handle?

"Why?" I turn to him, my voice echoing louder than I anticipated.

"There's a pack of alphas out there. They are too dangerous. Even I can't take on more than two at a time." Derek finally speaks up taking a step towards me.

"What do they want..." I ask as my voice softens.

"You"

WHEN YOU GET #READS 

BUT DON'T GET #VOTES

COME ON GUYS