Chapter Twenty-Five

"I'm sorry what my mother said in the hospital" I awkwardly laugh at him as we arrive back at my mums' house, getting out of the car, and walking to the front door.

"No it's quite alright" He smiles.

"It was so embarrassing" I blush as I open the front door. He steps inside and I close the door behind me, leaning against the wood.

"I thought it was cute" He bites his bottom lip stepping closer to me.

"Just like the way you blushed when your mum brought it up" He adds on as I look down at his lips. They looked kissable but they weren't the ones I longed for. He was about to kiss me until he was suddenly pushed to the floor and none other than the famous Derek Hale as he comes into view.

"What the hell?! What are you doing here?!" I yell at him helping Isaac up.

"Don't you fucking touch her" Derek growls angrily.

"You can't tell him what to do! He's allowed to touch me! You don't own me!" I stand in front of Isaac as Derek looked like he was about to kill him.

"Isaac come fight me like a real man!"

"No!" I answer for him feeling my nails grow into claws, and I knew my eyes were changing colours. I loudly growl at Derek, burning my gaze into him. He goes back to his human suddenly looking worried.

"Marzia calm down. You're only new to this" He puts his hands out in front of me. I quickly walk towards him, feeling the anger inside of me want to break loose. I punch at him but he blocks my swings.

"Marzia listen to me! You're going to hurt yourself!" He yells grabbing my fist, using that to push me away, almost knocking back into Isaac. I go back to him, kicking and dodging when he went to grab a hold of me.

"Marzia think of your anchor! Think of me!" He says grabbing my leg and turning me back round, pushing me away. My claws swipe at him wanting to spill his blood.

"Think about the way I touch you. Think about how you said you hadn't been touched that gently before me." Derek shouts as the two of us flash into my mind. It's been so long since he's touched me and I've missed it. I shouldn't but I really do. My eyes stare at him until the red shade soon went away and next thing I knew I was on the floor. My head was slightly swaying from side to side as my breathing was low and deep.

"Marzia are you okay?" Derek asks softly as he comes into view.

"I, I, I" Was all that was leaving my mouth. I feel him pick me up, taking me up the stairs and laying me on my bed. I felt a nauseating feeling in my stomach and I was also feeling hot too.

"Take.... Take my pants off" My eyes roll to the back of my head.

"What?" Derek asks confused.

"Please" I beg him as I felt like I was overheating. I feel his hands on the rim of my leggings, pulling them down and throwing them on the floor.

"Now my shirt" I arch my back feeling like I was going to throw up. He sits me up taking my shirt off leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"I'm going to get you a cold face washer" Derek says to me. I close my eyes trying to remind myself I actually wasn't nausea, and it was just my mind playing tricks on me. The darkness around me begins to slowly fade in, and my eye lids felt heavy.

"Derek" I whisper as the sweat droplets roll off my forehead and my eyes glue together.

nslate�����87