Chapter Forty-Three

"That should be the last of it" I tell the men as they put my mattress into the back of the moving van. The time has finally come where I'll be moving into my new house! I felt excited yet slightly depressed. Because Derek is still teenager, I haven't been able to tell him goodbye or to come with me. I love Derek, I really do... I just can't stay in Beacon Hills anymore. Not like this.

"We are ready to go ma'am" One of the moving men informs me.

"Okay... I'll give you the address in just a moment" I tell him before walking inside.

"Bye mum" I call out looking for her. She runs down the stairs tackling me in a hug.

"Bye my baby girl!! Please be safe!! I'll come visit on my next free day which is in a week! I love you, I love you, I love you!!" She kisses my face numerous times.

"I love you too mum" I smile at her, squeezing her tightly.

"Please be safe" She begs of me.

"Of course I will!" I laugh pulling away. Scott, Stiles and teenage Derek walk downstairs standing around me. I hug Scott knowing I won't be around to see him into his adult years, even though he's almost there. I then hug Stiles as he was like a brother to me and I would miss him so much. I look over to Derek feeling my heart drop. His hands were bound together but I wasn't going to ask questions. It was probably a safety thing...

"I hope Scott and Stiles are able to make you twenty-two again... I'm sorry I'm leaving you like this..." I frown at him. He brings his lips into my mouth before biting down. I sigh softly making sure I wouldn't cry.

"If he doesn't remember all this, tell him I'm sorry and that it's over... Not for me but for him" I turn to Scott biting down on my tongue as I felt the urge to cry take over even more. He nods his head feeling my pain as he and Allison broke up a week ago.

"Bye everyone" I replace my frown with a fake smile.

"Bye" They chorus as I leave the house and give the moving men the new address. I get into my car looking at them all on the veranda. I look at young Derek coming to terms that he will most likely be stuck like that. Goodbye Beacon Hills... Goodbye Derek.