Chapter Thirty

"Okay how does this sound? As a final statement, I would like to asses my-" I go to say reading my essay to Derek sitting on his bed legs crossed, but I'm cut off with his lips on mine. He pecks my lips feeling my mouth against him.

"Sounds great" He whispers close to me.

"You didn't let me finish" I smile my eyes wondering his face, trying to adjust my eyes as he was so close to me. I could feel his breath hitting my face and my hand lands on his cheek.

"I didn't need to" His voice low as he begins kissing my cheek, wondering his mouth down my neck. He pushes against me as I lie on the bed, his mouth moving around me causing me to softly giggle. I bite my lip looking down at him as he kisses my skin.

"Mm" He hums pushing into me.

"Marzia" He grumbles into my skin bopping his head up and down, pecking my chest.

"Marzia, please be with me" His hand wonders down my thigh.

"Be with you?" I whisper confused. His lips felt so nice against my chest and he leaves saliva onto my skin.

"Yes be with me. Be mine... Be my girlfriend" His voice rings into my ears and I could feel myself freeze. My mind goes crazy as I think back a few years ago.

"Marzia" John stares at me.

"What" I mutter under my breath as he steps towards me.

"You know you can trust me right?" He whispers touching me which makes my heart race. I've never been touched sexually before. He's forever been trying to get with me but I just don't know what to do. I'm only seventeen and yet I feel older then I am.

"But I'm nervous" I gulp as he brings me in. His hands wonder down my back and onto my ass.

"You don't need to be nervous. If you be my girlfriend, then you won't need to be nervous. If you'll be my girlfriend, then the two of us can do anything and you won't have to worry about it just being a onetime thing" He says and for some reason I believe him.

"You promise if I become your girlfriend, you won't just use me for sex?" I whisper shaky.

"I promise"

Those next few years were the worst years of my life. I put trust in him, and gave him my virginity. He cheated on me and broke my heart. I wished I had never accepted to be his girlfriend. I hate myself every day for it.

--

"Your girlfriend?" I say pushing him off of me.

"Yeah? Why what's wrong?" He asks confused.

"I have to go" I get up off the bed.

"Why? Was it something I said?" He questions me.

"It's nothing. Haha, nothing!" I reply getting my things.

"Marzia wait" He yells following me out of the building.

"Was it because I asked you to-"

"No just I need to go" I stop him as I reach my car. I get in turning on the engine and leaving his place. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I freak out? All he asked if I wanted to be his... girlfriend. He asked me to be his girlfriend? His girlfriend! What was he going to do next? cheat on me! Ha!! I'm not going to be played again! At least with us just having casual sex it's not a commitment thing. I don't even like him like that. He knew what happened between me and John and now he's just mocking me! Well I won't let him. I drive in silence until I arrive at the college where I rush into the building and into my dorm.

"Marzia what are you doing here? I thought you were staying at Derek's for the night" Darcy asks as she puts on bright red lipstick.

"I can't, I won't, I-... What is all this?" I hand runs through my hair until realising my surroundings. There were candles lit and there was a smell which suddenly hits me.

"Oh I um... James is coming over." She says awkwardly.

"Oh... I'll go home then" I state going to leave.

"Wait" She grabs my wrist.

"What's wrong? Did Derek do something stupid again?" She asks me.

"It's nothing Darcy" I shake it off removing my wrist from her grip as I leave the room. I go to my car, driving to my house. As I pull in out the front, I see another car there reminding me my father was still here as I had almost forgotten he was here. I get out having my feelings mix together. Anger, sadness, frustration and loneliness. I go to the front door glad it's open. I let myself in and to my luck my father wasn't home. Yet, so wasn't my mother. As I walk upstairs I go into Scott's room to see him studying some notes and Stiles was sitting against his bed going through his notes. And then Isaac sitting on the chair in the corner, looking on his phone. Isaac looks up making eye contact with me and standing to his feet.

"Marzia" He says causing the other two to look up at me.

"Hey guys" I awkwardly smile.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Scott asks getting up and hugging me.

"Oh just wanted to stop by you know" I shrug laughing.

"Hm.." He hums knowing I'm lying but doesn't push it. He goes and sits back down and I join Stiles on the floor.

"What are you studying?" I ask him.

"Math, I hate it. It's algebra" He mutters tapping his pen against the paper.

"You don't hate math, you probably hate the teacher and the fact they aren't able to explain the equation to your understanding. Now what don't you get?" I state then question.

"Hm let me think, all of it." He groans.

"Well, all you have to do is get rid of the like terms then divide that number and add the unlike term and then do the same to the other one then plus them together." I say pointing to each of them. He looks at me confused so I take his pen off of him, writing down an example.

"So... all I have to do is that?" He asks looking at my explanation.

"Yep, for each question until you then have to times the numbers but that's not until.... question twelve." I state.

"Wow, thank you so much, how do you know this so well?" He smiles at me.

"Well I had to do math to get into my course and I just kind of enjoyed it" I shrug. He begins writing down his answers as I stand to my feet. Isaac looks up from his phone and I gesture for the two of us to leave.

"I'm glad you're here. Those two get really boring when they study" He laughs softly as we go into my room.

"Don't you have any friends your, our age?" I chuckle.

"Mmm.... I do but I don't really like any of them"

"You don't like me!" I gasp loudly.

"Wait no! I didn't mean you! I like you! I really like you, I would never be able to hate you I-"

"I'm joking Isaac" I laugh as he folds his arms.

"That's not funny"

"Um yeah it was" I grab his chin moving his head side to side. I sit on my bed suddenly becoming a bit bored.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asks me.

"I'd love to" I smile at him.