Chapter Twenty-Two

"Are you sure you're alright sweetie?" My mother asks holding the glass of water she gave to me earlier.

"Yes mum I'm sure"

"Why don't you come home for a little?" She suggests.

"I can't miss out on anymore classes. Otherwise I'll fail... Besides I feel great" I admit standing to my feet.

"Okay... Please be safe" She hugs me tightly.

"I will" I kiss her cheek leaving her alone in the hospital room I stayed in for the past few days. Stiles and Scott were waiting for me in Stiles's jeep, moving over to let me sit in the back. I cringe slightly as I hear Stiles's fingers scrape against his skin. What the...

"How do you feel...?" Scott asks nervously.

"Good... Why?" I raise an eyebrow. The two look at each other before hearing Scott sigh.

"You know what tonight is don't you?" He asks.

"Um.... Monday night? Right? What's so special about tonight? And can you please turn your phone down?" I complain as the sound of his phone rings loudly through my ears.

"It's the night of a full moon and sorry..." Scott comments.

"Okay?" I confusingly reply. I notice Stiles turning right, which lead away from the college.

"Where are we going?" I question.

"You'll see" Scott replies for Stiles. A very familiar building comes into view as I soon realize where we were.

"Why are we at Derek's?" I angrily ask.

"Because we need to all talk about something serious" Scott says as we stop. I fold my arms, not moving from my seat.

"Come on Marzia. Don't be like this" He groans.

"You even said yourself to stay away from him. So why bring me to him?" I question being rude and obnoxious. Stiles and Scott look at each other once again before the two of them grab a hold of me, pulling me out of the car.

"Get off of me!" I growl trying to get out of their grip as they drag me into the building. They let go of me once the elevator doors close, trapping the three of us inside. I fold my arms, tapping my fingers against my skin. As soon as the doors opened, the boys' hands were back on me, pushing me towards the big metal sliding door. Stiles opens the door, revealing Darcy, Isaac, Derek and Peter inside. They push me in, quickly shutting the door before I had the chance to leave. Derek walks towards me slowly noticing Stiles and Scott leaving me and walking over to the couch where Darcy was sitting. Derek takes a step onto the first stair, looking up at me.

"What do you want from me?" I ask through my teeth.

"I want you to trust me. I don't care if you hate me or if you want to claw out my throat. I just want you to trust me." He explains.

"And why should I do that? You were there reason I was held hostage by those freaks for a week! I was abused, starved and well... Abused! For a whole week I had to sit there in a small room wondering if I was ever going to be let out alive. My face had cuts deeper than anything I had seen before all from a back handed slap. They had to watch me pee because they caught me trying to escape. I lost so much weight it was affecting my vision and the way I walked. Why should I trust you?! " I cry out loudly feeling tears run down my face as I felt the anger escape my body.

"Look Marzia I'm sorry for everything I have done. I wanted to protect you but you didn't let me." He objects.

"Don't blame this on me!" I point at him wanting to slice open his throat.