2

Robin's POV
Me and Charlie finished off our drinks, saying bye to Harvey on our way out before heading over to the fish and chips shop for lunch. "I swear your brother has a thing for me" I said. She looked disgusted "I think you're right, but please tell me you won't hook up with my brother?" Charlie asked. "Chaz I can't promise, he's hot" I teased. "ROB please just no, never say that again!" She said horrified. I laughed. "Chill Chaz I'm just teasing you. He may be hot, but he's not my type" I said. Charlie rolled her eyes at me before we stepped up in line reaching the counter and ordering our food.

——————————————————————————————————————

We walked out the shop food in hand as we ate chips from the oily paper it was wrapped in. "Wanna come over to my house?" I said before putting another chip in my mouth. "Mmm sounds fun" Charlie replied, her mouthful. I laughed and passed her my food to hold while I rang my mum. "Mum sorry, I know it's your lunch break but me and Chaz need a lift home" I told her. I heard my mum say she'd come get us from the park and I ended the call, all the while taking my food back from Charlie. "So we good?" Charlie asked. I nodded "my mums on her way" I replied sitting down on the grass.

We both finished our food and Charlie got rid of the paper before returning and lying on the ground beside me as we sat under the sun. I couldn't help become paranoid of the man from school today. He knew how to make an exact replica of Jokers knock out gas, and he called me 'bird girl' I swear that was a joker thing- "Rob? Hello? Rob you were drifting again, what was it this time? The boy wonder?" Charlie joked. I frowned and shook my head. "No actually it was the guy from school today. It's like he's some sort of crazed killer who thinks he's the real joker" I said. "And that you're the real Robin" Charlie added.

I sighed "yeah, but question is what did he do to find me. He could be a stalker" I said worriedly. "Rob you put him behind bars, you'll be fine" Charlie said a lot more relaxed than I was. "Yeah, but what are prison bars to the real 'Joker'?" I asked. Charlie's happiness stooped a little. "You'll be fine c'mon your mums here" Charlie said getting up and offering me her hand up. I hope I'd be fine, but I just sensed it wouldn't be.

We jumped into the car and my mum dropped us at home before going back to work. "Rob where's the popcorn machine?" Charlie asked as she walked straight to the kitchen. "Top left shelf" I replied taking off my shoes and leaving them by the door. "Are you just gonna stand and look at me or are you gonna help?" Charlie asked as I walked in watching her struggle to reach the popcorn machine.

"Yeah sure" I said smiling and getting it down in one try. "See teamwork" Charlie said as she smiled at our success. The popcorn machine began spitting out pieces of popcorn into the bowl we had placed underneath it and we stood watching it while we waited it to finish. It smelt great.

Once it had finished me and Charlie split the popcorn into two bowls and went into the living room. "What film we gonna watch Chaz. If I remember correctly it's your turn to choose" I said. So there's this agreement we had so that we would take turns choosing what film we watch if we go over to someone's house, it works pretty well and helped a lot when we were younger.

"Um... Urrr.. Oo! Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension" Charlie said unexpectedly. I groaned, but had no power to change it. I flicked through the movies on the firestick before clicking on the right film. "You know this is gonna be funnier than it is scary" I stated with a blank expression. "I know right, horror comedy. My favourite!" She said laughing already, sometimes I didn't get this girl.

——————————————————————————————————————

We were halfway through the film when I got a text on my phone. It read: 'I know where you live Robin' I looked at it and read it again before pausing the film. "Hey I was just about to see Toby wha-" Charlie stopped mid sentence as she read what was on my phone.