8

Robins POV
"Well I'm with my dad and my brothers" I replied. "Brothers?" She questioned. I felt like screaming. "Chaz I told you literally before I left, I'm Batman's daughter, and you're asking me the question 'brothers'. And you're supposed to be a bigger Batman Comics fan than me!" I said shocked. She took a moment herself before realising what I'd just said. "Hey I so am, it's just taking time to sink in." It definitely was, she still hadn't picked up my first point being my brothers in the first place.

"Did she not hear you at the beginning?" Dick asked. I smiled. "3...2..1." I counted and that's when Charlie burst. "Omg you're literally sat with them all, like Dick and Tim and Jason and your actual brother Damian?"

I laughed. "Minus Tim coz he's at school, Oh yeah don't forget my dad and Alfred" I added and her eyes grew even wider. "You have to let me meet them!" She screamed down the iPad. I couldn't stop laughing at Charlie as my family stared at me, while I talked to the overexcited girl on my phone.

"You can, later. I'm in the Batcave right now and I'm trying to get my memories back." I replied. "You're in the batcave?" She repeated. Great here we go again, "yeah I am, now if you don't mind calming down a little I can actually do something." I said. She squealed again.

"We can probably just mute her you know." Jason said. I shook my head. "Don't bother, that's Charlie, or Chaz my best friend. We've been through literally everything together, I wouldn't mute her rambling for the world" I replied. I laughed when I heard a cheer come from my phone. Jason sighed before saying "girls" and went to go train, already bored.

"Well I've pulled up the files and Bruce can help you remember bits by telling you stuff, so shall we get started?" Dick asked. I nodded, "right so okay Chaz don't freak out I'm putting the phone down infront of me, you will probably see people pop in and out of the camera. Just don't freak out" I said as I did so.

Dick was immediately in camera shot as he was stood beside my chair. Charlie's mouth opened."You're right Robin he is-" I cut her off. "Chaz shut up!" I threatened, seeing as she already nearly embarrassed me in front of everyone.

I looked through the files reading all the important information about myself and towards the end there were photos. Photos of me and Alfred, me and my dad, and finally me and Dick. Those pictures were always the nicest and there was already a photo opened. Dick must've looked at it.

I opened it and left it on the screen staring at the photo. "That's when you scored the winning goal of the season" Dick commented. I smiled. "So I used to play football?" I asked. "You did, you were a great player" my dad added. "Ohhh so that's why when we played with the guys you were like a pro" Charlie said through the iPad.

It was so weird knowing that that, was me. I took another look through the pictures and I smiled as I watched me grow up, my dad measuring my height against a large,bo staff. "I've still got that" Dad added as he watched me laugh at the photos. "I'll go get it, you keep looking though" Dick said wandering off and out of camera shot. I could hear Charlie moan, but she soon shut up when Damian came over and stood beside me. "Aww, Robin you have the same smirk" Charlie said as she viewed Damian.

"Chaz please stop okay" I said annoyed. "Do you remember anything?" Damian asked looking up at me. I shook my head, "not yet Dami, but I'll remember in time don't worry" I replied. He nodded and went back to training. I looked to the screen again, before closing the files. "Nothing's helping me, Dad do you think you can answer my questions now?" I asked. He had the same serious look on his face as always. "Sure Robin, what do you want to know?" He replied.