5

Robins POV
I groaned as I forced my eyes to open. I looked around at my surroundings and saw my weapons stacked in a corner of the warehouse.  So okay I was in an abandoned warehouse, chained up and unarmed. "Joker! Show yourself coward" I shouted. And almost immediately he appeared by my side, this time with henchmen and Harley Quinn in tow. "So is this her Mister J" Harley asked. He laughed. "Sure is" he replied.

"What do you want Joker?" I asked. He laughed. "Well this is all under-whelming, I told you before, now shut it before the deal is terminated" he said threatening me with a knife. Nobody is ever just whelmed are they? "Go ahead, you wouldn't anyway. I'm too.. valuable was it? Yeah it was. Valuable." I replied spitting in his face. "Don't push your limit girl. Jason did the same thing. Look where that got him." He threatened again, his face millimetres from my own, the shining blade clutched easily and tightly in his hands. I gulped back the fear. That's when he turned away to set up his little plan.

I watched his plan unfold, his plan to broadcast me live to the batcave, get my dad, well batman to see it and to get him here rescuing me, but like I said. I wasn't gonna let Joker take me this easily. I whistled quietly and Nightwing popped up out of my backpack where he'd been asleep. I pointed towards Harley and he wandered off in that similar direction, causing a distraction. I smiled. Good kitten. All I needed to do was wait till Joker turned away again. He was focused on me speaking words into a camera, as my face filled the screen.

"Say who you are child" he said. I refused so one of his henchmen tried to stab me. I kicked him in the balls with the little movement I had and laughed as he fell to the floor. "Look I'm not really feeling the aster right now and I'm seriously pissed off. I may be tied up, but I'm a girl. I still know where to kick a guy" I said cockily, secretly hoping Dick heard my choice of wording.

Joker turned away again and began rambling on, so I took this chance to release the lock pick in my wrist and I picked the locks on my handcuffs, before revealing my hidden recorded message from the inside of my costume. It was morse code, saying "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. May need help, send backup." I threw it at the wall where I was previously chained up and grabbed my gear, using the grappling hook to disappear into the beams in the roof.

I smiled as Joker turned the camera back and I wasn't there. Only my morse code on repeat. Dick- I mean Nightwing would get that right? I hope so. I sat quietly watching as all hell broke loose and the place was put on lockdown. I needed to find my kitten Nightwing before he got hurt.

I jumped down from the beam and straight onto Harley Quinn. "Miss me?" I said laughing as I avoided her attacks. "Found her Mister J!!" She shouted. But just as he was about to reply I heard the rev of a powerful engine heading towards the building. "I invited Batman Mister J" I said mocking Harley. She scowled at me, before picking up her hammer and attacking.

Now I'd like to think that we were evenly matched, however we weren't as I still had to learn stuff. I ducked and dodged, but she was beating me. She swung at me, her hammer impacting my stomach with a powerful, and painful force. She laughed as she drew back her hammer again, watching me collapse, gasping for breath.

"Say goodbye Bird Girl" she cheered manically, I closed my eyes, failing to believe that this was already my end. "Aggggh!!" Harley screamed. I opened my eyes to see I was in the arms of no other than Nightwing. I stared for awhile absorbed by his blue eyes looking down at me. I stopped and said "Thanks, I didn't want to believe that was the end of me" before hopping out of his arms. He smiled. "Your welcome.."

"Robin, I'm Robin" I said my hand outstretched. "I know, do you really think I wouldn't recognise the costume. What's your real name?" He questioned. I sighed. Damn this amazing name. "Tell you later, let's go help Batman" I said. He nodded and we jumped back down into the fight. I took on the henchmen as Batman fought Joker.