50

Robin's POV

We fell out of the portal, Dick and Jason fell headfirst onto a building, and me? I wasn't so lucky. I began to plummet to the ground and I closed my eyes, trying to focus to allow me to portal safely back up at the right time. I heard shouting from the rooftop and tried to ignore it, but it worried me too much. I could feel my body shake with nerves as my pulse sky rocketed, I spread my arms and tried to slow my desent down to death. "I've gotcha!" A voice shouted at me. I turned my head to look for the owner of the voice, but before I could properly look, I was scooped out of the air and in the arms of a familar face. Spider-Man.

I looked at him and began to instantly fangirl. Not only was I just saved by one of my favourite marvel characters, I had just learned that I had just teleported into a Marvel realm. Wait, that's bad. The Joker came here. Hey at least I can get some extra help. "You're Spider-Man right?" I asked the web head. "Yep that's me, and if you don't mind me asking, how did you magically fall from the sky?" He questioned, as he continued to swing towards the building the others were on. "It's a long story, I'll explain everything once we get back to my friends. If it helps, we're here on hero business." I explained. "That explains the cloak and mask then, although at first glance I thought you were a villain" He replied.

I groaned when we got back to Dick and Jason. Deadpool had turned up and was already threatening to kill Jason, to which Jason was saying, 'try me, I've died before'. Spider-Man groaned too and we looked at each other and began chuckling at our joint annoyance of the fight taking place in front of us. "Hey it's Spider-Man!" Dick said surprised. "Spider who?" Jason asked confused. I headed over to the boys to break up the fight. "Hey lady, what you doing here" Deadpool called to me. "Wade I'm already taken, this guy here is all mine" I said, pointing to a slightly annoyed Dick. "Just back off a sec Wade, she's going to explain everything" Spider-Man told Deadpool. Deadpool did as he was told and I got Jason to back off.

"We're heroes from another realm, another Earth per say, we're following a villain who crashed my prom" I started. "I'm technically from two realms as I was born in one and raised in the other. In one of the realms, your universe is known as a famous company called Marvel, who make films and comics etc of various different superheroes. That is also why I know that Deadpool is actually Wade Wilson and Spider-Man you're Peter Parker. My friends here are my boyfriend Dick Grayson, also known as Nightwing and my adopted brother Jason Todd, also known as Red Hood." I explained. We revealed our faces to Peter and Wade and they did the same in return.

"So I'm in a comic book?" Peter asked. I nodded. "Wait is there a movie about me?" Deadpool asked. I nodded again. "I bet the fans loved me" Deadpool said. "I know the author liked it, I wonder if you readers did too?" Deadpool stated. I was confused at first, but then I remembered Deadpool was famous for breaking the fourth wall. Not like there was one here though. "Anyway thanks for the explaination, but maybe you should just go see The Avengers, I can take you to the tower," Peter suggested. "Yeah sounds good, we'll follow you, don't worry about us, we're pretty good at climbing and I have portals if I fall anyway" I told him.

Peter lead us to the tower and we entered via the roof access, passing a sleeping dragon on our way in. Well that wasn't the same as the comics I'd read, I guess this is another Earth in the Marvel multiverse. Hey maybe that vision I had before was about this Earth? Maybe that's why Thor had a daughter! "Hey quick question, does Thor have a daughter?" I asked Peter. "I don't know, you can ask him when we meet him," he replied. We carried on walking until we reached a secure door. "Well this is as far as we go" Peter spoke. "I'll just break it down its fine" Deadpool said, preparing to charge at the large door. "Wait, I can portal to them if I think of them hard enough" I said, holding my hands out in front of me. "Thanks for bringing us here guys, we'll see you around some time" I thanked, opening up a portal. "No problem pretty lady, you should call me sometime" Deadpool said flitartiously. I laughed at him and saw Dick get irritated again. "I'm good thanks Wade, I've already got a boyfriend."