21

Robin's POV
I walked back to the park and sat on the bench opposite Damian and Jason's bench. Jason had a smirk on his face, and I couldn't help but laugh a little about it, that guy really had no chance at doing anything to me. All we had to do now was wait...

Third Person's POV
While Robin, Damian and Jason waited for the police to arrive, at the police station an officer had just had an alert from his computer. A certain missing person had appeared and they were on the high priority list. "Commissioner Gordon you'll never believe what we just picked up" a police officer exclaimed to his boss. "What is it?" Came the commissioners reply. "We found Robin Wayne, she passed the station just a few minutes ago!" The officer replied. "Are you sure? She's been missing five years" came a reply. The commissioner had hoped that it was true, that the young girl that went missing was found, being a father he hoped that he would never lose Barbara and could only guess how much it would hurt to lose his daughter. He eagerly got up to check the data and cross reference the image with the girl's and her parents. When it was apparent there was an obvious match a smile spread across his face. "Officer go and find her, I'll contact her father"

Robin's POV
It had only been five minutes before Jason had put his thumbs up at me, telling me that the police had found me. I smiled knowing my plan had worked well even with the small hiccup, now I just had to wait. When an officer walked into the park not long after Jason's signal I began to get butterflies. I knew that I was going to be in the news for awhile now, due to my dads celebrity status and I knew what was coming, heck I'd asked for the press, but now when it all came down to it my nerves were getting worse. I looked over to the other two and mouthed 'help me' but before I could, the officer stood infront of me.

"Excuse me miss, but are you Robin Wayne?" He asked. I looked up and saw he was also holding a photo of me and Dick for added confirmation. I smiled sweetly and replied, "yes I am officer." He looked amazed and began speaking again, "Your father has been looking for you for five years you know, everyone knows about your disappearance. Your dad even offered out a reward for anyone who found you" the officer said. Still smiling I said "really? Well I'm home now, c-can you take me to my dad?" I asked innocently, using my best acting skills.

He nodded and told me to follow him. I waved to Damian and Jason behind his back before following him towards the police station. "How did you go missing?" The officer asked me. I had already planned out my explanation for this, I was going to tell him that originally the Red Hood had taken me, but then he changed and we became friends, where I'd helped him become good again and I helped him get a job before I finally decided to come home.

I told the officer my story and he seemed to accept it. "Thank you for explaining miss, your father has already been contacted, I'm sure he's on his way" the officer said leading me to a seat. I thanked him and sat down quietly watching the officers work. I wasn't until he approached me did I recognise commissioner Gordon, his friendly eyes and body language a comfort in the busy office. "It's good to see you home Miss Wayne, I'm sure your dad has missed you dearly, we were all worried about you" he said. I nodded and thanked him for his concern before he walked away again.

What felt like twenty minutes passed, when in reality it was only ten. That's when I saw the car park up outside the police station, and then came the news vans beside it. It's like people had just been waiting for dad to leave just to spy on what he was doing, to their surprise this was going to be one of the best scoops of the day. I smiled and waited for dad to walk through the door. Time to put my acting skills to the test. As dad walked through the door I put the biggest smile I could muster on my face to the point where I even made myself cry with joy. "Dad!" I said running to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back, himself acting and smiling, it's weird to think that he's the same guy in the mask and cape with the emotionless face.