24

Robin's POV
We were spat out of the portal in my room again and I quickly got up and began straightening out my clothes, smoothing them out from the rough landing. "So this is your place then" Jason said as he looked around. I nodded. "Yep, like it?" I asked. "It's okay" he said. We sat around in my room, leaving Dick and Jason to observe it more while we chatted. "So you have powers that let you travel through realms" Jason said going through it all in his head. "Yep and I can also teleport within the same realm, so we could teleport to Chaz's house if we wanted to" I explained.

Jason began to go through my wardrobe, I admit I was a little uncomfortable about it at first, but he was my brother so I guess that's what got rid of my insecurities. "Hey what's this" Jason teased holding up one of my smaller t-shirts. It was a belly top which tied at the bottom, and printed across the chest of it was the batman logo. "That's my top what's such a big deal?" I asked. He pointed to the logo making me and Charlie laugh. "Jay there's stuff with the logo all over the place, care to show him Chaz" I said. She nodded and grabbed my old laptop. She went and sat beside Jason to which his facial expression shifted slightly. "Do you have to show me now, I mean can't we explore a bit more" Jason said. I saw Dick smirk as Jason shuffled around in his seat. He knew something. "Anyone want a drink?" I asked.

After concluding that we all wanted a drink, I stole Dick away from my room to find out what he knew, and also so that I could leave Jason and Charlie in there alone. "What do you know?" I asked Dick as we stood making drinks. "I don't know if I can say" he replied. "C'mon there must be something I can do to make you say something" I moaned. "How about a hug? A milkshake? Anything?" I added. Hell I'd even kiss him for it. He smiled, "how about a hug and a milkshake and then I'll tell you" he said. I smiled and immediately ran over to him hugging him. He laughed and returned it, wrapping his arms around me. His warm embrace was always welcoming, melting me inside and out, he was giving me a bear hug which I didn't want to leave. I wasn't sure when to let go so when I thought it was reasonable I pulled away from him. We briefly looked at one another before I quickly turned around and moved towards the cupboards, disallowing myself to blush. "Now for the milkshake...."

I gathered all the ingredients and decided to make milkshake for all of us, Charlie would be proud of me. It was going pretty smoothly, I'd got the right amount of each ingredient and it was in the blender now whizzing round. "So spill Grayson, I gave you what you asked for" I said. "Based on what I've seen today I think Jason may be developing a crush on Charlie. He's acting slightly different, also when Charlie sat down at the safe house she sat in his spot but he didn't say anything. Normally he would moan at the person who happen to sit there then move them, but he didn't. I mean unless he only moans at me which is very likely." Dick explained. I squealed with excitement. "That's so cute, don't tell her I said this, but Chaz sooo fancies Jason, heck she called him fit before they even met" I said. Dick laughed. "We have to hook them up, we just have to" I continued. "Okay, this can be our secret project. I can give Jason some advice too" Dick said.

Advice? I raised my eyebrows at this, always the same old Dick Grayson. "Yeah coz we all know you get the ladies" I joked. He frowned at this, "I do, I'm an amazing flirt, and I give people dating advice all the time!" He protested. I began laughing, "so where's your girlfriend then?" I teased. "I don't have to have a girlfriend to give advice" he argued. "Whatever you keep on believing you're a ladies man, it'll get you nowhere" I said. "Fine I'll prove it, I'll try it on you" he said. My heart literally stopped for a moment as he said it. There was no way I could let him do it, no way I could go through the embarrassment of him finding out his very own sister fancied him. "Me? I'm your sister tho. It's different it won't work" I said trying to stop him. "No, it should work on any girl, even you, or are you just afraid you'll fall in love with me" he teased. Oh Dick, I've already done that without your help. "No, it'll just be weird" I said.