14

Robins POV
I had grabbed my own hoodie from my new room and rushed downstairs meeting Dick at the door. "Guess I'll see you all later" I said. "Take care of her Dick" dad said. "Yeah Grayson take care of her" Damian warned. Dick smiled and ruffled Damian's hair. "Don't worry, she's in great hands, plus I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself" Dick said putting his arm around my shoulder. He lead me outside and we were alone.

"So where to Dick?" I asked. He tapped his nose and lead me to his motorbike, "you'll just have to find out". I took a helmet from him and placed it over my head, the black visor darkening my vision. I got on the bike behind Dick and placed my arms around his chest, I could feel his toned muscles through his clothes and blushed slightly. My eyes darted away from him as I turned my head to the side resting it on his back.

"Let's get going then" I said, Dick nodded and we set off into Gotham. He drove me through the various streets, and I loved the feeling of the sweeping wind in my face as we sped along the road. I didn't try speaking this time, instead I just looked around examining the place I once called home. We passed an old school, which I figured was my own which I'd be returning to. When we finally stopped I looked at where Dick had taken us. The amusement park.

"We've arrived" he said cheerfully. "This looks great!" I said happily jumping up and down slightly. He laughed at me, "you had the same reaction last time" he said. "Last time?" I questioned. He nodded, "last time we came here was when you were 10, and we snuck out for the night and came here. Bruce was pretty angry that night, but you stood and took all the blame like a right trooper." He said laughing at the memory.

"I'm guessing you owed me after that" I joked knowing that was something I would do. He laughed, "yeah, but I made up for it the same night by sneaking the ice cream tub into your room" he replied. "Sounds like me" I said smiling. He laughed, "yeah, but we were always there for each other. We had each other's backs" he said. I frowned as I couldn't remember these amazing memories I was supposed to have. Dick seeing this put an arm around my shoulder, "s'alright little wing, you'll get your memories back"

I smiled and hugged him thankfully. "You always were a kind and caring person Dick" I said. He laughed and asked how I 'always knew' and when I replied telling him about everything I'd seen on Nightwing from Batman Films to comics and the Young Justice show, he laughed and demanded we watched some of the films sometime. We walked over to the rollercoaster and I squealed with delight, I loved them.

"Woah this is new" Dick said surprised at my reaction. "Are you kidding me, I love them!" I said. "Well I guess there's still some things I don't know about you" he said. I ignored his rambling and dragged him to the ride, we got in the same cart and were tightly locked in. "Yeah did I forget to say I'm not great with heights" I said laughing nervously. "Although if I know we're strapped in tightly I'm usually okay"

"Robin everything will be great, I've got you. Promise" He said trying to calm me and reassure me and he looked to me and smiled and I calmed a little. "Right yeah, I'll be fine" I whispered. The carts rose up the large track and we climbed the hill, once at the top I looked around surveying the area, only moments later we were over the edge of the hill and the carts zoomed down the drop in the track, in the thrill of the moment with the adrenaline rushing through me I screamed with joy and put my arms in the air like a child.

I looked over to Dick who was smiling at me, no wait,laughing at me. "Hey you gotta have fun some way or another" I said nudging him with my elbow as we climbed another hill. I looked ahead and saw that there was a loop, I felt my stomach twist in a knot and my smile dropped. I wasn't scared of loops, I just hated the feeling of being upside down. We went down the next drop and sped towards the loop, the speed disallowing us the chance of staying upside down for long and I sighed in relief.