30

Twilight Wolf POV
It was amusing to watch as their dumbfounded faces looked at the bars that caged them, desperately searching for a way out. "You're not going anywhere" I chirped, as I dropped back down from where I'd grappled to face them. "How could you do this?" Nightwing asked. "I'm a criminal, it's in my nature" I retorted. "But you're not a criminal. You're a good person. You're Robin Wayne" he pleaded. Robin Wayne? No way was I a billionaires daughter, surely if I was I would've never been caught up in this mess. "Ha that's funny, telling me that I'm someone I'm not isn't going to get you anywhere" I said, laughing at his pointless attempts to win me over.

The Joker came into the warehouse and smiled. "Twila my dear you never disappoint me, good job" he laughed. I smirked, "it wasn't too hard, they thought I'd turn myself over to them" I mocked. Joker smiled again at me. "And yet there's only two of them here Twila, where are the other two?" He asked, as a knife appeared in his hand. The blade was sharp like talons, I felt a wave of insecurity paralise me as it was pointed in my direction. "There was only these two with me" I replied warily, slightly worried for my safety. "There's two others Twila, you better find them!" He bellowed. "Yes boss I'll get on it immediately" I replied. "She won't need to find us, we're already here, let them go clown and we'll go easy on you" Red Hood shouted as he appeared with Red Robin.

"Ooh Twila here's an idea, while I escape, you fight the four of them" Joker said smiling as he deactivated the cage and did a runner. Typical him, but now I had no chance, because that wasn't any secret plan to double cross them again, that was him bailing on me for real. "Boys, boys, four vs one, that's hardly fair" I smirked as I grabbed two daggers from my own weapons belt. I fired one at red robin, the blade sinking into his flesh just beside his heart. "Look missy, I was gonna leave you alone, but you just stabbed my friend so I gotta kill you now" Red hood growled. "That's Robin! Stop guys!" Nightwing said. I laughed at him and fired a dagger at him too. "I already told you Nightwing next time it'll be aimed at your heart"

Red hood and Robin looked to their companions bleeding and in pain on the floor. I could feel their glares filled with revenge and hate digging into me, but it was a nice feeling of pain. They dived at me together trying to take me down, but I laughed again and pulled out my gun, 3 bullets left. I fired one at the hood's shoulder and he cried out in pain. "Robin fight this jerk, don't let the same man who killed your mother kill you too, fight this idiot goddammit! " Red Hood shouted at me. Robin tried to attack me next, but he was too slow, I used another knife and pinned his arms behind his back. I forced his arms behind a metal beam and used the knife to hold his arms together by stabbing it through both of them. He winced at the pain and slowly fell to the ground at the shock. I turned away from the mess that I'd created, the four males all bleeding on the floor

"I did it! I saved her memories! She'll be coming back soon, I also called dad for help, seems our sister can be quite a handful" Red robin said. Wait what-

Robin's POV
I blinked my eyes open and rubbed them, I felt like I'd just woken up from a weeks worth of sleep. My limbs were weak yet my heart rate was fast and my adrenaline was racing as I stood up. What happened-

That's when I saw them all on the floor. Dick, Damian, Jason and Tim. They were all hurt and bleeding. I looked at myself, my body began shaking uncontrollably and when I looked at my clothes images flashed in my mind, slowly at a snails pace, then flooded in like a tsunami. The memories I'd had implanted in my brain were gone, but the memories of my actions stayed as if they were my own memories. I watched them flash in my mind as I watched myself stab them ruthlessly in cold blood. "What have I done? I'm so so sorry I-I I didn't want to do this..." I cried, tears spilling from my eyes as I gasped with shock. "It's okay Robin we'll be fine" Dick said trying to reassure me. I shook my head. No it wasn't. I'd done this to them. I'd hurt them. Nothing could forgive this....this betrayal. I had stabbed them all and had nearly killed them, plus I was about to leave them for dead. When I heard the distant noise of the bat mobile, I knew I had little time left before my dad was here. I looked to the four of them, my own brothers half dead on the floor, because of me, stupid, weak, and pathetic me.