11

Robins POV
I took my hoodie off chucking it to the floor before I lifted up my shirt. Jason looked surprised. "What?" I asked as his eyes surveyed me. "you've got quite some muscle for a girl." I looked down towards my chest, although I had not cared before it was true, however there was more muscle than I'd thought. Maybe by coming to my real dimension my body was de-camouflaged or something like that, who knows what was in dads serum.

"Well firstly you saying girls can't be ripped? And secondly I want to get home so hurry up and stop looking at me like that" I retorted. He shrugged it off and came over to me holding a machine along with some surgical thread and needle. I groaned, we had to do it that way, guess I was gonna be sore for awhile, particularly for my birthday. Jason placed the device on my body and I felt a cold metal scanner on my skin. "Will it h-shit" I said clenching my teeth as the machine peirced my skin.

"Hurt? Yes, but only for a little bit. The device will have it removed soon enough." Jason said coming to stand by me as I lay on the kitchen table. I felt a sharp tug in my chest making me grab the table tight. "Fuck me that hurt" I cursed under my breath, I watched as Jason began laughing at me, he began speaking, but I didn't hear any words, I just heard him.

The Joker was stood beside Jason smiling and looking at the boy with great pride. "Lookie here, old Jason didn't die after all." He mocked. I winced in pain as the Joker continued speaking. "Remove the device and it'll kill you" Joker said, his permanent smile emitting a discomforting effect to his words. "I'll take my chances" I spat back at him. "I'm too valuable" I said, using his own words. "But how valuable, ever thought I just need the brain, not the body...." He mocked, now laughing hysterically.

I clutched my hands to my head tightly trying to divert my pain, struggling I called out for help from Jason. He instantly grabbed me and began speaking, and as he did Joker faded and I began to hear what he was saying. "Shhh its okay, I got you. I got you" he said as I calmed. "Jason?" I asked. The device was off my chest now and I hoped it was all over. "Can we go home?" I asked.

"Let me stitch you up then sure, just hide these well" he said as he stitched up the small cut in my chest. I nodded and when he was done I managed to stumble to my feet. "Thanks Jay" I said as I got on his bike with him. "Anything for my sister" he said as he began the bike's engine and it roared as he steered it in the direction of the manor.

We knew we wouldn't get in without getting attention so we made sure that my new scar wasn't on show and strolled on in through the front door. "Robin!" Dick said as he came to me. "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He asked concerned. That's when someone cleared their throat and Dick backed away from me.

Dad walked over to me and smiled as he hugged me close. "I'm so glad you're okay" he said. "Don't worry dad, I'm just a mini you remember" I said jokingly. I swear I may have seen a small smile appear on his face, but who wouldn't smile if their daughter came home safe and sound, c'mon even batman would smile at that. "Good, I'll leave you guys to catch up" he said and walked away. Always busy, dad was always busy.

"Robin, I'm glad you're okay" Damian said, I expected there to be a hug, but I didn't get one. He just turned and walked away. It was gonna take a lot of bonding with Dami. Tim on the other hand demanded on hugging me on sight. "Geez Tim you hug tight" I said detaching the 13 year old from my body. "Heh sorry" he said smiling goofily. "S'okay im fine" I replied.

When I finally managed to persuade Dick that I was fine and managed to sneak away by using the 'I'm tired' excuse. Jason was waiting in his room for me when I got there. "We need to tell him now" Jason said. I nodded knowing it was for the best and Jason went downstairs to get Alfred.

When they appeared at the door I didn't know what to say or do. Jason shut the door behind them and Alfred sat beside me. "Miss Robin, Master Jason tells me you are unwell?" He says. I nod. "Alfred it's worse than that, but we can't tell anyone." I said. Alfred must've seen the hurt in my eyes and he nodded. "I understand, but you will have to tell your father eventually" he said.