45

Robin's POV
As Saturday's sun rose and broke through my curtains, I sat up stretching and let out a small yawn. "Morning Chaz" I sleepily called out to my friend slept on the mattress on the floor. She did the same as me and replied with a faint yawn. "It's double date day today!" Charlie squealed bolting upright, remembering her exciting plan. "Ooh then we can go prom dress shopping!" She added with an equal amount of energy. I rubbed my head as her loud energy was too much for my sleepy self to manage. "Ugh I wanna go back to sleep" I moaned. "Well I'm gonna get ready" Charlie said, switching on her music to a obnoxiously loud volume for 8 in the morning. "I'm outta here" I grumbled, slowly falling from bed and heading down the corridor to Dick's room.

I didn't knock on the door and I just let myself in. It surprised me that he wasn't still in bed, but I got into it anyway and closed my eyes hoping for at least another hour sleep. The room was silent until I heard a door open and I could feel the heat from the bathroom as the steam unfurled into the bedroom. "If you're naked I don't want to see you" I mumbled as glued my eyes shut. "I'm not naked... yet" he joked. I turned over to look at Dick and he was sat on the other side of the bed shirtless. "So how come I have the honour of your presence at this time Rob" Dick asked. "Chaz is a morning person" I replied. Dick laughed at me and kissed my forehead before standing up to go to his bathroom. "Sleep well Rob" he whispered softly.

Dreaming
I woke up on the sofa of what appeared to be a large skyscraper. I stood up and wandered over to the large glass window to find I was looking out on a large city. It looked American and was crowded with familiar American taxis and food restaurants, there was even a diner and a shawarma place in the distance. Where was I? Continuing to investigate, I turned back towards the building and continued walking around. There was a faint noise from outside the room I was in and a familiar logo marked onto the security systems in the building. Curious, I wandered out of the room and into the one next to me. I went to open the door, but instead my hand glided through it along with the rest of my body. What was happening? "Hello anyone there?" I called out. There was no reply. I headed further into the next room and saw a figure asleep on the bed. THOR!?! Was I dreaming about the marvel realm? Then I must be in the Avengers tower.... but why does this feel strangely real, almost like a vision....
"Hey dad wake up!" A voice called as it knocked on the door. When did Thor have a daughter? Maybe I was missing something... Thor woke up and stared at me for a moment, it felt like he could see me, but I was proved wrong when he walked through me to greet the person on the other side of the door. I was about to follow him when I felt something grab my hand and squeeze it.

I bolted upright on the bed only to come face to face with Dick, who was squeezing my hand. "You okay Rob? You were talking in your sleep and making some weird facial expressions" he explained. I nodded and gathered my thoughts. Was I dreaming or was that some weird out of body experience or a vision? "Hey Rob? You seem out of it, did something happen?" Dick asked me, worried slightly. "I don't know if I just had a vision or a dream" I replied. He looked at me weirdly. "I think we better go see your dad, he'll probably know" Dick replied. I looked up at him confused. Why did I have to go see my dad? All I had was some weird dream. Not wanting to question his judgement, I agreed and we headed towards my dad's study. I knocked on the door, before peering in to find my dad sat reading the newspaper.

"Morning you two, what can I help you with?" He asked. "Well I had this dream.. well it could've been a vision or a glimpse into another realm, but when I told Dick he said I should talk to you about it." I explained. "He was right to do so, I guess your powers are coming back a lot quicker than I thought they would. Let's head down to the cave and I'll show you what I mean" my dad said. He got up and a panel behind him revealed an entrance down to the bat cave. We followed him down and my dad opened up the file on my superpowers yet again. "See I'd been restraining your powers when I took your memories, so when we stopped giving you the pills that prevented your powers I knew it would eventually come back. The power you had was unbelievably strong when your emotions hit their peaks and you could create portals through multiple realms at the same time, you could also teleport yourself to other realms in your dreams. I think this dream you had may have been a partial teleport" my dad explained.