15

Heads up people, the song above⬆️⬆️ is for when it gets to Dick's POV which is about 1633 words in....

Robins POV
Jason came in when Damian left and came and sat on my bed with me. "So did you have to tell him or did he find out himself" he joked. I laughed a little, "you know Dami, he found out himself. I'm just glad he knows that there's nothing going on between us, you know he thought we were dating because he saw you come in yesterday when Alfred sedated me." I said. Jason laughed lightly although I sensed there was something more behind it. "It's not me and you, you like Dick" he said and again I noticed the same hurt feeling, but ignored it. "Yeah my brother from another mother" I joked smiling at him.

"So how you doing, you know up here" he asked pointing to my head. "I'm good actually, Dick took me to the amusement park it was amazing" I said smiling as I remembered the moment. "That's good, well goodnight Robin" he said. "Night Jay" I replied and hugged him goodnight. He left my room and I slipped into some pyjamas before getting into bed. I still had my iPad and I was happy to see that I could still get onto the movie website I used in the other dimension. I plugged my headphones into my iPad and clicked on the bookmark for the site. Once it opened I clicked it and put on Deadpool.

When I'd got halfway through the film Damian came into my room again, this time carrying Nightwing as he meowed. "He wants his mum" Damian said as he brought the kitten over to me. I smiled and let Nightwing walk up my arm and onto my shoulder where he normally sits. "Thanks Dami, go to sleep now, it's late" I said motioning to the clock which read 1:30 am.

He shook his head, "I have to find a cure for you" he said. I smiled at him, "Dami I appreciate the help, but Dad will realise if you're doing extra stuff." I said. "But it's important!" He replied. "Dami, so is sleep, so go to bed little bro" I said. "I can't" he said bluntly. I was surprised, but moved over in my bed and patted the empty space beside me. "You can sleep with me if it helps?" I gestured.

Damian smiled and climbed into bed beside me. "Thanks Robin" he whispered as he tucked his head into my pillows. I smiled and kissed his cheek before pulling the cover over his small frame. "Night Dami" I whispered before turning my iPad off and lying beside him my eyes closed too. Nightwing got off the bed and curled up in his basket in the corner of my room and as it passed 2:00am we were all sound asleep.

—————————————————————————————
Trigger Warning- self harm and depression in the flashback.
Flashback
It was dark in my room, my music was blaring out my speaker and the only thing that I felt was pain, hurt, loneliness. Dick had gone and joined, well started a new team without me! He'd up and left and dad let him. Dad said it was something about him choosing his own destiny, leading his own life and not making him into Batman 2.0.

I knew he was Robin, of course I did, but he chose to work with them than stay and train with me. Dad didn't even let me visit or even train with them. I knew where they were, all their true identities and yet I wasn't allowed to even visit. Apparently they'd get suspicious, they'd instantly figure out his secret identity and Dick's too. But I mean it can't be too hard just to say "Bruce Wayne (my dad) isn't Batman. He's just a spoilt rich kid"

I was upset and angry and began calling my dad and Dick some unspeakable names. But I just confined myself to this room, by myself all alone. What was a 10 year old to do in a mansion all by herself. I couldn't train,that would mean speaking with dad, and it was almost guaranteed that eventually Alfred would find me, he always did and it was unfair. This anger, pain, loneliness it was all I felt I had and so I nurtured it and it blossomed inside me, I had become a part of it, I felt like without it I would never truly be the real me.