6

Robins POV
I watched as the three guys appeared in the living room. Tim was first in, he wore a plain t-shirt with some combat trousers, then Jason, who was wearing plain jeans complete with a t-shirt so tight you could see his abs, and Damian came in later wearing trousers and a t-shirt, grumbling after Alfred had persuaded him to come downstairs.

"What's up Grayson?" He said unhappily. And that's when he saw me. "I thought Bruce was done with sidekicks" Jason mumbled quietly. I heard him though. "He is, I think you'll find that I was around before you. Jason" I retorted to his moan.

This caught all their attention. "How do you know who I am?" He threatened. "Hi, I'm Robin Wayne, daughter of Bruce Wayne, and I believe I'm about the same age as you Jason" I said holding my hand out for him to shake. He did shake it, but warily looked at Dick for information.

"She's on the Batcomputer, she was around when I was" Dick said backing me up, and supplying an answer for Jason's facial expression. "Oh really, how come he never mentioned you?" Jason questioned. "Why don't you just look at the Batcomputer, it'll tell you everything." I replied and he disappeared into the cave.

I moved towards Tim who was smiling, "Hey Tim" I said as he shook my hand. "Hey, wait are you staying here now?" He asked. "I don't know, I have a lot of explaining to do to you guys" I replied. He nodded and that left Damian. The only one who was my true brother, blood related and bonded by our father. "She's really his daughter" Jason said returning as I stood in front of Damian. I looked down at the ten year old who was perched on the sofa. "I guess that makes you my brother then Damian" I said.

He turned to look at me, examining me before speaking. "Welcome home" he replied holding out his hand. I shook his hand in return. "I'm so glad I'm not alone anymore." I said, Damian smiled. "Well you've got me and Father, aswell as Grayson, Drake and Todd." he said turning away to hide his sweet, childish smile which melted my heart. I ruffled his hair and laughed. "Good to meet you too Dami" I replied smiling.

I went back over to Jason and smiled. "So are we on good terms now Jay?" I asked him. "Welcome to the team, Robin" he replied grumpily. I sat down on the sofa and they all came and sat down too allowing me to tell them my story and tell them about what the other dimension was like.

"Woah so you knew that I was red hood? You know everything that happened in our lives?" Jason asked, shocked. I nodded. "Don't worry, not your deepest darkest secrets, but hey if you need to vent I'm all ears" I said happily.

I was sat between the youngest two, Tim and Damian. Each resting their heads on my shoulder. "So you're basically my big sister?" Damian asked again. I laughed, "Damian how many times do I have to say yes before you believe me?" I said. "Just that last time" he replied.

"So how did you know Dick?" Tim asked. I turned to look at Dick, he avoided my eye contact, but spoke anyway. "When I was adopted by Bruce, Robin was 6 years old, she wasn't allowed to help in the field, Bruce thought she was just too young to become Robin.We became friends and training partners, until she went away" he explained.

I hated the fact that I couldn't remember Dick, he seems so hurt by my memory loss and my disappearance that I felt like I was missing out on some of the story. "So you're the same age as me?" Jason asked. "16 in two days" I replied. He smiled. "Well it'll be nice to have an older face hanging around I guess" he said. I smiled this time. Jason liked me, I'd got through to Jason Todd. It was a relief he was being so kind to me, but all the same he'd make a great ally. I knew it was better to be on his good side rather than his bad.

"So how do you think you'll tell your other realm family about this?" Dick asked. "I don't know, maybe just some Grayson A* computer hacking and programming skills? Unless Tim's a better choice?" I said, remembering how smart Dick and Tim were. Dick laughed. "We can try, but shall we try working on getting your memories back first?" He said. Oh yeah, forgot about that, how ironic. "Let's get started then!" Damian said springing out of his seat. "Wow, I've never seen the demon spawn move so fast" Jason joked. "Yeah because I moved so fast you couldn't see me Todd" Damian growled back.