Chapter 22

"And you do realize that your brother will kill you right?" Julian says sitting down beside me

"Just imagine what he will do to Liam" Bri mutters

"We aren't dating, we are friends" I stab my fork in my salad sighing

"Oh since when do friends kiss?" Julian smirks

"Remember that one time Julian, hmm I guess we aren't friends then" I shot back

"We were in middle school Dani" He whines

"So, it still happened" I roll my eyes

"What happened?" Liam asks sitting down

"Oh nothing just talking about Dani's and Julian's old love life" Bri bats her eye lash and I reach over to attack her but Julian pulls me back down

"Easy there tiger, you wouldn't want to break a wittle bitty nail" Julian coos and I shoot a death glare

"Oh you didn't tell me you guys had a love thing" Liam says with amusement

"Oh, that was nothing" My cheeks burn and I look down

"It wasn't really a love thing, I just didn't want any douche bag to steal her first kiss" Julian eats some of my salad

"Talk about friendship goals" Bri smiles and clasp her fingers together. She batted her lashes at me and rested her head on her fist while tilting her head at me. I raised my brow at her and she raised it back at me. I gave her a What are you trying to do look? She motioned her hands towards Liam. I palmed my face; she is trying to make Liam angry. "For what reason?" I asked out loud slapping my hand over my mouth. Liam and Julian gave me a questioning look, I glared at Bri.

"Just trust me on this one, please" She gave me a concerning look. She has been acting strange when it came to Liam. She has even been acting strange around Dylan, it's like they don't like each other or something "Dani can we go talk?" She asks after I didn't respond. I nod my head getting up and throwing away my salad. I follow her out the lunch room; she goes towards the end of the hall.

"Aubrielle, what's wrong?" I cross my arms

"Danielle, there's something about Liam—I just can't put a finger on it. There have been these crazy rumors about reasons why he got kicked out of school in the UK; a lot of them sound the same. I mean people are saying he has killed people and he was a part of some mafia who sold drugs. Now I know you don't want to believe it, but just think about it." My mind had drifted to those court credentials. "You wouldn't look at me the same way." Is this what he meant? No! Stop! Liam isn't capable of killing someone! I mean yea he is intimidating, but killing someone is out of his norm. People always make up stupid rumors. I end up laughing and shaking my head; Bri looks at me as if I were a lunatic.

"He wouldn't murder someone. I mean Liam gets in trouble for every little thing: smoking weed, fighting, graffiti, skipping school, you know your typical bad boy stuff." I tucked my hair behind my ear

"Just watch out Dani, I mean with Aidan around there is no telling what will happen" His name just makes me tremble. I nod my head and thank her for being genuinely concerned about me. We walk back to the lunch room. I sit back down and I feel his gaze on me; I squirm around for a bit.

"Is there something wrong?" Liam asks me. I look up at him sinking in all of those piercings and tattoos. His eyes are dark as if he hasn't slept in a few days. He frowned when I didn't answer; I slightly smiled there is no way in hell that he could do something like that.

"No, everything is okay. We're okay" I mumbled the last part