Chapter 49

Danielle

"That's why I do it; I mean why not take matters into my own hands?" He continued to sniff up the white powder.

"Please stop doing this to yourself Liam. Killing yourself slowly isn't going to help solve anything."

"I know it won't, but this stuff makes me forget about everything." I grab his arm and he shrugs it away "Don't" His voice was horse

"I'm not going to allow you to do this. Let me help you. "I grab his arm firmly this time but he pushes me and I stumble.

"Stop! Stop all of this Danielle! Stop acting like I'm not a killer. I am a bad person and you keep finding a way to draw yourself back to me."

"Liam you need help. This isn't healthy for you at all. I believe you when you say that you regret doing it and that you've changed so let me—

"Get out!" He semi yells at me

"What?"

"Get out now! Leave Danielle or I will drag you out of here myself." His words were so dark and I believe the drugs were beginning to sink in.

"I can't leave Liam." I sighed deeply.

"It's not hard to move your feet Dani, now do you want me to—

"I'm in love with you Liam. I have felt this way for some time now, and seeing you hurt like this kills me."

"No, no, no" He shook his head and kept repeating no. I think he is having a break down

"Liam, just go back to bed. Please." I added

"No, you can't, Dani you can't be in love with me. That isn't humanly possible; you can't love a person like me." He finally walked away from the white powder and turned his attention towards me.

"Believe me when I say this Liam, I don't want to be in love with you but I am. I don't want to keep forgiving you for everything but I can't help it because I am madly in love with you. I love all of your flaws and you give me this feeling that I have never experienced in my life. My body literally craves for your touch if you're not around. I feel sick without you, and it drives me insane."

"Danielle, that isn't healthy. You shouldn't feel that way towards someone like me. You should reject me not yearn for me.

"I know I shouldn't have fell this deep, but I did. I went through all of this trouble to be with you, so don't let me go."

"I could never let you go, but just because you're in love with me doesn't mean that what I do is okay. You are playing with fire Dani, and sooner or later you will get burnt. You are seriously playing cards with the devil."

"You are no devil and even some angels have cracks in their halo. I love you Liam and we will make this work." He grabbed my arm and slammed me into his chest.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He looks down at me and kisses me softly. I kiss back with much more force. He picked me up and sat me on the desk. I fiddled with his shirt and he eventually took it off. We never did break our kiss, even as I took my shirt off. He grabbed me by hips and pulled me closer to him. I fiddle with the string on his sweat pants, and he pulls away from me.

"Whoa- wait, Dani. Are you sure about this? I mean even after everything I just said?" He looks me in the eyes and I nod. I need to hear a yes or no."

"Yes, Liam I am sure" I pull his face backtowards mine    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Chapter will be Mature Content!

Don't say I didn't warn you