Chapter 58

Danielle

"Never mind use this phone." He hands me a phone

"What is this Liam? Are you still living in the 90's?" I take the phone away from him

"It's a burner and make sure you tell a believable story. I would hate to have to ship you off to Cuba." He looks dead serious. He's serious. "Dani, it's a joke." He adds

"Okay, are you going to leave?" I ask him

"You must think I am stupid enough to leave you in a room with a phone." He leans against the rail.

"I'm not going to tell her where I am, I promise. So can you please leave?" I ask already knowing the answer

"Yeah no, now call before I change my mind." The irritation is evident in his voice. I punch in her number and wait for her to answer. I turn away from Liam.

"Hello?" She's been crying

"Mom, it's me." I run my fingers through my hair.

"Danielle, baby where are you? Honey are you okay? I have been trying to reach you"

"Calm down mom I am perfectly fine." I chewed on my bottom lip to keep from crying.

"Danielle you need to come home this instant. I was so close to calling the police."

"I- I can't mom." I bite harder on my lip feeling blood

"Danielle where are you?" Worry clouds her voice

"I'm doing what he wanted me to do." Liam stands up and I stop him

"Who baby?"

"Charlie. I'm doing what he would want me to do." A tear rolls down my face

"Danielle, please don't do anything stupid. Just tell me where you are." Her voice cracks

"Mom, I'm not going to do anything stupid. Charlie didn't want me to give up on dancing and I won't. I will dance for him mom. I will be the best ballerina I can for him. I just need time alone right now. I am going to take classes here in New York, and when I come back I will be the best dancer in that studio. I am going to be the person he believed in." More tears fall down due to lying. I am lying and I put Charlie's name all over it. I have to get her to believe it, because if she doesn't she will get hurt.

"Danielle you are alone in a big city! You could get hurt. Please come back and do this the right way." She begs

"No Mom! I told his father that I would do this for Charlie. I have to go mom, I love you all." I hung up and throw the phone at Liam

"What in the hell is your problem?" He semi yells

"This is your fault. I had to lie to her like that. I had to use Charlie as a cover up for your doings. My mother is worried sick and crying. Liam I have rarely seen her cry! You threatened my family for what reason? You are sick Liam! Just kill me already" I walk back into the room.

"You seriously think that I want to hurt you? I am getting sick and tired of your bitching. I have no reason to kill you Dani. If I wanted to kill you I would have done so already. I have shit to handle down here and I was not going to leave you without my protection. There are people who could possibly kill you. So stop your fucking bitching Danielle! I have had enough of your back talking and attitude! You will respect me got damnit. You are not going to continue to talk to me the way you do! If you do it again you will be punished. Do you understand me?" He yells and I nod my head yes. "I said do you understand me Danielle." He grabs my chin roughly making me look at him. I wince at his fingers digging into my face.

"I understand." I whimper

"Good, now as long as you cooperate there will be no problems. We can have a good time here Dani it is up to you." He releases my chin and I rub it. "Are you hungry?"

"No." I mumble

"You haven't eaten in hours, come with me to the kitchen." He walks away from me

"I'm not hungry Liam." My stomach growled and I mentally cursed.

"Sure you aren't. Come." He reaches his hand out to me and I reluctantly take it; scared of what he might do if I do not. He pulls me out to the stairs with him. He turns towards a hallway and walks into a beautiful kitchen. He motions for me to sit at a bar stool.

"Sleeping beauty has risen." Harry sits beside me and I groan.

"You're annoying." I muttered

"I know you are but what am I?" He childishly retorts.

"How old are you again?" I roll my eyes

"Old enough for you to call me daddy." He wriggles his eyebrows

"You're a perv." I scoot away from him

"Harry, for fucks sake leave her alone." Liam opens the fridge

"I can't help that she is easily annoyed." Harry grabbed a bottle of alcohol from the counter.

"How does pasta sound?" Liam asks looking at me

"How does letting me go home sound? Whatever you don't burn is fine with me." I play with my fingers.

"You're the woman so you should be cooking." Harry comments

"You are so sexist! I would say that you're the man so why won't you go and watch TV or something. Then I realized that you are an immature little boy! So why don't you and play with your dic—

"Dani" Liam warns me

"I'm not hungry anymore and I don't want to be around his presence." I get up from the table and go straight to Liam's room and close the door. I crawl on the bed and bury myself under the numerous blankets and pillows. 

~~~~ 

Comment and vote