Chapter 55

Liam

*3 days later*

"You're a free man." The officer unlocked my cuffs.

"Thanks man, I just feeling like going to the nearest doughnut shop and buying your ass a dozen of the best doughnuts." I sneer rubbing my sore wrist.

"Please stay out of trouble Liam." My PO officer nags

"I have been out of trouble; I was just accused of a crime that I did not commit. I was found not guilty! I spent like 3 weeks in here to be found not guilty and all I get is a little leisure off of my probation."

"Where am I taking you?" Mr. Ford fixes his tie

"Home so I can see my mum and my girlfriend whose friend was murdered and that murder was pinned on me." I look at them as if they were crazy.

"You still have a girlfriend after all of this time? Christ are you beating on the poor girl to stay with you?" The annoying Parole officer jokes

"The only thing that I am beating on is your wife's pussy, now take me the fuck home." I walk out of the door going to their stupid car. I waited impatiently by the car

~ ~ ~

I walked into the kitchen seeing mum drinking coffee she looked drained. I walked further in the kitchen seeing Kenny, I smirked.

"You've been taking care of my mum right?" I smack Kenny's shoulders making him jump

"Liam you can't do that shit!" He whispered yelled punching me in the shoulder.

"Mum, get some sleep you look tired." I pull her into a hug

"I can't Liam; my phone has been constantly ringing. I haven't been to work, my employees are worried. I'm stressed out baby cakes and I have to fly out to Maryland tonight for a late event." She ruffled my hair and pulled away.

"Is it reporters?" I ask grabbing an apple out of the basket.

"Yes, you wouldn't believe the amount they are willing to pay just for a little story." She fumed

"Don't get stressed out because of me. I will handle it, and I will get the numbers changed later on. Now go and get some sleep please." I kissed her forehead and she nodded and went upstairs."

"Where is Styles?" I ask as I hear mum's door close."

"He's outside of Dani's house. She has only come out the house like 4 times." I follow him out the back door. I open the gate to their backyard seeing Harry sitting on a bench on his phone.

"What's the update?" I sit beside Harry

"Fred said we need to be there in the next day or so. That girl is stubborn as hell how do you expect her to go across the fucking world?" He puts out his cigarette

"She will do what I tell her. How has she been?" I look inside the house.

"Outside of her fucking crying, she has been kind of talking to me. She asks a shitload of questions though. You never mentioned the fact that she was hot as hell." He nudged me

"I will have your fucking teeth in your throat Styles!" I warn pointing throwing my half eaten apple at him

"Possessive aren't you?" He stands up and dusts his clothes off.

"I don't like people looking at what is mine. I can only do that. Where is her brother?" I slid open the glass door.

"He left like 10 minutes before you came why?"

"It's a perfect time to take her to London." I muttered heading upstairs to her room. I opened her door and she was tangled in the blankets. Her hair was all over the place and she wore my sweatshirt. I lightly chuckled to myself and walked over to her. Her beautiful face held a frown and she had big dark circles underneath her eyes. As soon as I laid beside her; her arms wrapped around me. I ran my fingers across her smooth skin and kissed her repeatedly. She stirred in her sleep and her eyes met mine.

"L-Liam what are you doing here?" Her voice was shaky and hoarse

"What kind of question is that?" I lean over pulling her closer to me

"My family wouldn't like it if you were here; they aren't too fond of you anymore." She sat up and looked down at me.

"Many people aren't. How are you holding up angel?" I rub my thumb on her hand waiting for her to reply.

"I've been talking more so I guess that means I am doing better. My appetite isn't that great. Oh and your friend with the hair is annoying and bossy." She says referring to Harry

"He is annoying, but he's just following my orders. When was the last time you've eaten?"

"2 days ago I don't know I am not sure." She lays her head on lap

"You need to eat babe. You are starting to look sick and that isn't healthy."

"I haven't really been hungry Liam; I've been drinking water and Gatorade. New subject please." She is obviously irritated but I could care less about her attitude right now.

"I'm going to take you on a little vacation to help keep your mind off of things. I poke her side and she raises a brow.

"What makes you think I want to go anywhere? The furthest I have been is the trashcan outside." She raises her head off of my lap.

"Yeah uh I don't recall asking whether or not you wanted to go because you are going to come with me." I slightly raise my voice to get my point across.